NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jabari Parker 2017-2018 Season Outlook

kobebryant24

6 minutes ago, Identikit said:

I kind of agree with him. Sure, this is good for our fantasy teams, but a 5 minute increase is pretty crazy coming back from a second ACL tear. He's looked great, but the Bucks should 't push this. It's nice that he'll get the break for some rest. 

He played 17 and change last game, so it's like a 2 min 37 second increase if it happens. Don't ruin him though bucks :rolleyes:

Edited by mmcc1029

59 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Are you ? Are you really sitting there appalled? We've all been shocked and appalled by your terrible predictions and disrespect towards Jabari, I can tell you that much!

Drama much?

I genuinely care for the guys career and health. Why cant I be shocked that they are rushing him? What do you expect from 5 more minutes? maybe 1 more rebound, 2 more points? And if he goes down? Negative outweigh the positive. 

6 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I genuinely care for the guys career and health. Why cant I be shocked that they are rushing him? What do you expect from 5 more minutes? maybe 1 more rebound, 2 more points? And if he goes down? Negative outweigh the positive. 

whoaaa that's like double what you've ever predicted. Dude, he's been ready for 6-8 weeks now. Been playing 5 on 5, been playing g league games for weeks. Do you want him to never walk again for fear of re-injury??? Once rehab is done, and doctors clear him how long do you want him to be babysat? 

1 minute ago, mmcc1029 said:

whoaaa that's like double what you've ever predicted. Dude, he's been ready for 6-8 weeks now. Been playing 5 on 5, been playing g league games for weeks. Do you want him to never walk again for fear of re-injury??? Once rehab is done, and doctors clear him how long do you want him to be babysat? 

22 games so at least 20 more games of 15 mins before ramping it up.

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

this might be a mistake fellas. I wish they gave him more time before giving him even 1 second more. They are playing with his career and I will pray tonight that he will be ok.

Related image 

All, Please keep Jabari in your thoughts and prayers. He may play 20 minutes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm struggling with the same issue. I know Jabari's upside, but he also has fantasy limitations (low stocks, 3s), and doesn't appear that he will play back to backs and may never approach 30 MPG this season. Within those limits will he really produce more than someone like Bam Abedayo? It's the sort of dilemma I am having with Jabari 

1 hour ago, Judicious said:

I'm struggling with the same issue. I know Jabari's upside, but he also has fantasy limitations (low stocks, 3s), and doesn't appear that he will play back to backs and may never approach 30 MPG this season. Within those limits will he really produce more than someone like Bam Abedayo? It's the sort of dilemma I am having with Jabari 

All i need Jabari to do is give me the high fg%, bout 15pts a game, 5-6 boards and a stl a game and im gravy. 

Of course i mean when hes back up to speed. His minutes jumped to 20 after the first 2 games or so so i say it  will take around early to mid march to reach around 30 min. My playoffs start on the 12 of march.

I think jabari presents more stability than Bam. You just gotta be able to hold. 

On 2/15/2018 at 2:29 AM, ROTY said:

Just traded Josh jackson for Jabari purely based off playoff schedule. I havent been following him since he came back. What are the thoughts on Bari? Are we confident hes playing at full minutes end of March?

By the end of march yes, by the start of my playoffs on march 12 i think he reaches 25 min avg about 13-15pts and 5 rebs on about 50% shooting

Edited by necro892003
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...