NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jabari Parker 2017-2018 Season Outlook

kobebryant24

4 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Most likely just 1 rebound on 0-2 shooting no other stats. If you are tied or down by 1 rebound he can help you win that category tonight.

Got his 1st reb in like 50 seconds

And 1-1 took 1:57 to eclipse your prediction or trolling whichever it is 

Edited by mmcc1029
add
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Predictions for his first game of the 2017-18 season? Its only 15 minutes at most but still....0 points 1 rebound 0-2 shooting 0 assists.

Looks like he completely crushed your expectations by halftime.  You must be absolutely thrilled by now.  I know I am and I'm not even an owner.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

Got his 1st reb in like 50 seconds

And 1-1 took 1:57 to eclipse your prediction or trolling whichever it is 

i expect his teammate wanted him to shine since its his first game back like some teammates let others get stats on revenge games against their former team. Lets see how he does next game.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

i expect his teammate wanted him to shine since its his first game back like some teammates let others get stats on revenge games against their former team. Lets see how he does next game.

Dude give it up. You also expected zero points which is completely laughable from a player of his caliber.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

That’s cool and all except for the fact that There is no proven correlation between a players stats on so called ”revenge games” but okay

Edited by Saltgurkan15

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I have to make it an auto-response somehow in this topic.

PLEASE SHARE MORE KNOWLEDGE. We read this topic waiting for your new deep analysis!

• Haha 2

On 2/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

Yes he did, I fully expect a regression in his next game. 5 points 1-3 shooting 2 reb 1 assist

Wrong again...(at halftime)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:00 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

What's your excuse this time ? Maybe the nets were excited for his return and they want to see him do well ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2