NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jabari Parker 2017-2018 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Looks like great again and played 11 first half minutes, maybe he pushes 20 min. today. Just wait until his minutes ramp up to 25 plus... 

salivating homer simpson GIF

That article I told you about is coming to fruition! He's going to up is mins alot faster than most thought, So glad I've been stashing him,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those Teammates of his I tell ya...bunch of good guys.   Letting him get those stats again huh? 

Do you actually have any stocks in Jabari or do you just enjoy being super negative in this thread?

i expect his teammate wanted him to shine since its his first game back like some teammates let others get stats on revenge games against their former team. Lets see how he does next game.

5 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Those Teammates of his I tell ya...bunch of good guys.

Letting him get those stats again huh? ;)

Yup.  Just force feeding him the ball. 4 shots in 17 Min. Ball hog. 

“Even when he is back to 100 percent, there's no room in the starting five for Parker”

Roto is wildin hahaha f--- are they talkin bout, who gon start over him??? Snell?? hahaha

When he gets his minutes restriction lifted or relaxed a little, theres no reason he shouldnt be option 1b on offense. Bledsoe and Middleton should take a back seat to Giannis and Parker and play their roles. This Bucks team when healthy has some serious firepower.

22 minutes ago, L3onD said:

“Even when he is back to 100 percent, there's no room in the starting five for Parker”

Roto is wildin hahaha f--- are they talkin bout, who gon start over him??? Snell?? hahaha

giphy.gif

Wow that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Whomever said that should never talk about basketball again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, L3onD said:

Johnnyapplebot is a rotoworld writer!

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

20 more games and it will happen brother.

Cant admit defeat? A 5 min increase in Jabari’s 3rd game back, didn’t you say he would hit 20 Min in game 20 lol?? 

13 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

just saw the news im shocked and appalled. Do they want another ACL injury?

Are you ? Are you really sitting there appalled? We've all been shocked and appalled by your terrible predictions and disrespect towards Jabari, I can tell you that much!

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

this might be a mistake fellas. I wish they gave him more time before giving him even 1 second more. They are playing with his career and I will pray tonight that he will be ok.

Drama much?

7 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Are you ? Are you really sitting there appalled? We've all been shocked and appalled by your terrible predictions and disrespect towards Jabari, I can tell you that much!

Drama much?

I kind of agree with him. Sure, this is good for our fantasy teams, but a 5 minute increase is pretty crazy coming back from a second ACL tear. He's looked great, but the Bucks should 't push this. It's nice that he'll get the break for some rest.