NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Johnson 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you ask me he's the most underrated player in fantasy - it's a crime that he only has 2 pages written. Sure, his TOs are far from perfect, he's not the greatest FT shooter, but he just about saves

Guys before this 3 game cold streak Jimmy J. Was putting up better numbers than last season with Waiters healthy so I think all of this is a classic overreaction again. Heck some were calling Jimmy  D

I think there's a good chance Miami will deal Whiteside and possibly also Dragic to open up minutes across the team.. I'm going to wait post trade-deadline before deciding if I drop or not.. if Miami

41 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

He is starting to come to life again. Coming off the bench starts to pay dividends. Strong hold.

Minutes are still a worry plus hes wont always shoot 8/10 from the field. Still not high on him

1 hour ago, 2013myyear said:

Like the RW blurb says, Olynyk's return after the break is going to make the 4 very crowded.

His minutes are the same.. he was just playing like crap the entire season outside of the first month or so.

• 1 month later...