NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Diggs Trade!! (***WHIR!!!***)

lotus

3 minutes ago, lotus said:

would i have to add anything to mixon?

I would see if he takes it straight up...I think it's fair...Mixon is the feature back of the Browns, and is going to have a great 2nd half. I would want Mixon. But you are carrying too many TEs (in my opinion)...through some scrap in there that you don't mind losing (like Snead or Henry).

1 hour ago, Dtrain said:

I would see if he takes it straight up...I think it's fair...Mixon is the feature back of the Browns, and is going to have a great 2nd half. I would want Mixon. But you are carrying too many TEs (in my opinion)...through some scrap in there that you don't mind losing (like Snead or Henry).

yeah i like jmix a lot, but i feel like diggs can be a top 10 WR this season. thanks!

Its gonna tAke way more than just mixon.. mixon and a WR that is good.. if i were him I would want Mixon and Baldwin if I just had to trade Diggs but still wouldnt personally do that. Not sure if there is a trade here unless you want to go top 10 stud for top 10 stud. I dont own Diggs but want to as well, but think very highly of him, think he is another AB if he stays healthy, but maybe over valuing him. Just my .02 cents

Your team overall and WR look pretty set already. I think Diggs is very good but he will likely see 3 different QBs over the first half of this season so I think that could make it difficult for him to maintain his current level as well as Cooks going down hurts the entire offense. I just don't see much upside in trading for him unless his owner doesn't value him as a top 10 WR ROS (considering he is #1 through 4 weeks I find that unlikely). 

If you want him for whatever reason though I think the offer must include one of Allen, Baldwin or Jones since it wouldn't make sense to have 4 top tier WR. If I had to rank those guys looking at rest of the season I'd probably do Jones (assuming he is healthy returning from BYE), Diggs, Allen (pretty equal to Diggs but has struggled to stay healthy a lot of his career), and Baldwin. 

If I were you I'd be eyeing Mariota on his team (QB is your weakest position and with Mariota injured he may be able to be had for cheap) and also see if Montgomery can be had for cheap (although I think his role will be decreased significantly with Jones or Williams handling a decent portion of early down work and him receiving in order to keep him healthy. I think he should be a RB2 still in this role on a Rodgers offense). 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/673409-trade-ethics-whir/