NBC Sports EDGE Forums

will this trade improve my team?

LhasaApso

I would like to upgrade my RB and TE. Im trying to target Freeman, or Hyde from 1 team.

He needs a QB so I was going to offer Ryan/Dez for Freeman/Brate. Or even Ryan/Alshon for Hyde/Brate. Is this a fair offer or a slap in the face to the other manager? Should I keep what I have?

My team:

Ryan, Newton

Jordy, Dez, Alshon, Lockett, Britt, Docston

Lynch, Kamara, Foreman, Abdullah, Stewart, Rawls

Rudolph

M Bryant

Car

Both offers are a little light in my eye but considering how Ryan and Dez have performed thus far but you may have a shot cause they are household names who have some value just for their strong histories. I'm not convinced Brate is much of an upgrade over Rudolph either. Adding one of your bench RBs would help but without knowing the other guys roster its difficult to judge if they can afford giving up Freeman or Hyde and how much they needed a WR. 

Edited by Jaw1

His team is RB heavy, he probably doesn't want to trade Hunt, and Im debating on not going for Hyde with his glass body.

So far Newton/Lynch/Alshon for Freeman and someone else is looking like he would do the trade. 

Carr, Big Ben

Fitz, Thielen, M Thomas, Funchess, Richardson, Dorsett

Freeman, Hunt, Cohen, Hyde, White

Graham, Brate

Bailey

Oak/Den D

Just now, LhasaApso said:

Well he needs a QB and I need a RB, owner prefers Newton so im trying to make a deal. Thanks.

If you can get it done then go for it.  But I don't see Cam or even Ryan as much of a upgrade over the Carr(who they say will come back in next week or two) and Big Ben(always been bad on road and started season with 3 of 4 on road)

3 minutes ago, youngrice said:

If you can get it done then go for it.  But I don't see Cam or even Ryan as much of a upgrade over the Carr(who they say will come back in next week or two) and Big Ben(always been bad on road and started season with 3 of 4 on road)

Yeah trying to get it done. He doesn't know carr is back week 6. So I'm trying to figure out what other player with Freeman I should target. 

EDIT: forgot to say its 0.5 ppr, with 2 flex w/r/t positions.

Edited by LhasaApso