NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nic Batum 2017-2018 outlook

30 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Reaping the benefits now. Always was a Batum fan in fantasy so im happy hes balling out the past few weeks. Expecting top 50 value as well going forward.

Same here.  I stuck with him all season as he was on of my faves while he was in Portland.

• Like 1
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You drop and pick Batum back up multiple times? What kind of league is that? Are you the only team?

Today's athletes.....  

Posted Images

Just traded him. Been holding for months and love the recent production but I get the feeling that Batum is trying to play his way into a trade (or maybe he's just healthy). Either way Charlotte needs to reset if they can. This is all being set up for disappointment come playoff time. Sorry for the bummer post. Maybe I'm just trading worst case scenario.

27 minutes ago, Philzilla said:

Just traded him. Been holding for months and love the recent production but I get the feeling that Batum is trying to play his way into a trade (or maybe he's just healthy). Either way Charlotte needs to reset if they can. This is all being set up for disappointment come playoff time. Sorry for the bummer post. Maybe I'm just trading worst case scenario.

Well you bothered to throw in a post, you might as well tell us what you got in return:P

For context it's a keeper league and Batum was drafted for $2. We have rule that you can keep up to 4 keepers for $7 over their draft cost (standard $200 draft, 12 team, 9-cat league otherwise). I traded Batum, Dedmon(throw-in) and $7 draft dollars next season for CJ McCollum and Roco (both non-keepers). Really good haul and I'm set up nicely for a championship run. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Not fantasy related by why would they want to trade Kemba?   Do they believe he's too small or may leave for another team?  

Because his contract is the easiest to move and he’s the one player on the Bobcats other teams are interested in trading for. Batum is maxed and untradable and Dwight is a negative to almost any team.

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Philzilla said:

You, my friend, must be an absolute riot at parties. ??

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, Taipan said:

So original. I've read this insult a few times on different threads. It's usually the trolls who say this the most along with "your league must be really non-competetive" or some stupid s*** like that. Go back under your bridge. 

On 2/6/2018 at 12:23 AM, Taipan said:

Everything he said is correct.Im sticking with Batum because he is one of my favorite fantasy players but your comment is just average fantasy owner who

will cry later because he didnt sell high.

I really dont like people on this forum who only see last 5 games and that appiy to period when batum was terrible and was "drop city"

3 hours ago, Joeklebba said:

I imagine we’re gonna hear all about how bad his elbow hurts after this performance.

Picked him up about two weeks ago, yes he was a wire and he was ballin' out. This was the Hornets had certain keys players on the trade block. He even had a trey-dub during that span. Two games before the deadline and now, he's been stinking up the gym.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...