NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nic Batum 2017-2018 outlook

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You drop and pick Batum back up multiple times? What kind of league is that? Are you the only team?

Today's athletes.....  

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Facialmyhotspot said:

Got finals next week. Worth the hold?

I highly doubt he returns this year... there's no reason for him or the team to risk re-aggravation at this point. Save it for when the games actually matter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bmoney0111 said:

Any chance he play next week?

Yes, but are you guranteed next week with him on your bench hurt?  I am not, so I cut him. For Ryan Anderson...  Not the best results, but it is better than nothing I guess.

7 hours ago, sox311 said:

Yes, but are you guranteed next week with him on your bench hurt?  I am not, so I cut him. For Ryan Anderson...  Not the best results, but it is better than nothing I guess.

nvm he got claimed by the other guy that’s on a bye with me he had the 11th vs my last 12th waiver pick. Now I hope he doesn’t come back, sorry the Nic owners on here who’s holding on.

9 hours ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

Ok ruled out. Yahoo give him the inj status already. Daddy has moves to make.

What is Yahoo doing... seems like they're a day behind. Just a few hours ago they still had a blurb saying Batum will miss Wednesday. Now it finally says he'll miss Thursday (oh really), and that he'll likely be out a week. Has also now missed three consecutive games. Yet, remains GTD.

edit. same with Schröder's blurb. Just now updated that he will miss Thursday. Although the blurbs come from Rotoworld, so could be a problem also on that end. Anyway, Nic's INJ tag should be a clear-cut case.

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid
6 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

What is Yahoo doing... seems like they're a day behind. Just a few hours ago they still had a blurb saying Batum will miss Wednesday. Now it finally says he'll miss Thursday (oh really), and that he'll likely be out a week. Has also now missed three consecutive games. Yet, remains GTD.

edit. same with Schröder's blurb. Just now updated that he will miss Thursday. Although the blurbs come from Rotoworld, so could be a problem also on that end. Anyway, Nic's INJ tag should be a clear-cut case.

It was a little frustrating, because I was going to pick up Muscala prior to game tip. I knew Batum was out and it was his 3rd game with a week out before he plays. I was going to throw him in my IL spot and pick Muscala up prior to tip but they were so behind it never happened. In hindsight I guess it worked out since Muscala had a meh game but still frustrating that its the critical time of the year and Yahoo is behind on this.

11 hours ago, andriask said:

Dropped and moved on. Sucks man. Fighting for Finals and I don't have Nance, Batum, Markkinen. 

Imagine losing jimmy butler , batum, Lavine, Fournier, Giannis , and millsap GTD in a close matchup ... you’re lucky in my eyes only losing those guys lol 

• 2 weeks later...