NBC Sports Edge Forums

Boban Marjanovic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hell yeah, Boban’s gonna thrive in LA. I give it 2 weeks till he’s balls deep in a Kardashian

Boban is a horrible fit on the Clippers because you can't really play him and DeAndre at the same time and obviously Rivers isn't going to bench DeAndre (although I do firmly believe Boban is already

Posted Images

5 hours ago, nbachamp said:

Ill give him a few games...  But if he sits out i will drop him asap

Yeah, I imagine if you have him you were in  deep league like I am so the FA's out there ain't great. I'll hold onto him for a few and see what happens

55 minutes ago, DM45 said:

Yeah, I imagine if you have him you were in  deep league like I am so the FA's out there ain't great. I'll hold onto him for a few and see what happens

Yes... 16 man league ...i love playing this deep

I like how Mike Gallagher touted Boban so hard and he got 0 minutes.  I took a flyer on him in a couple places but dropped him for either Booker/LaVert.  He will have games where he produces nice efficient lines but it will be almost impossible to predict when.  So it's one of those paradoxes where if you drop him you'll regret it when he has a good game but if you keep him you'll have to suffer through so many DNDs you'll get a headache. 

33 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I like how Mike Gallagher touted Boban so hard and he got 0 minutes.  I took a flyer on him in a couple places but dropped him for either Booker/LaVert.  He will have games where he produces nice efficient lines but it will be almost impossible to predict when.  So it's one of those paradoxes where if you drop him you'll regret it when he has a good game but if you keep him you'll have to suffer through so many DNDs you'll get a headache. 

Image result for boban marjanovic angry

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Pracis said:

Well consider when I posted in regards to the game.  So yeah, he was unleashed.  Besides isn't 6 minutes more than what he has been getting?

More than what he is getting, but hardly unleashed. He's going to need around 20 per to have fantasy value.

• Like 1

Give it some time. He's gonna be on my team by the end of the year and giving awesome stats in only 20 mins after all star break. 8 minutes is promising considering they don't play him at all. At least we know SVG hasn't forgotten that he's got this sleeping giant on his bench.

6 hours ago, SirMixalot said:

Give it some time. He's gonna be on my team by the end of the year and giving awesome stats in only 20 mins after all star break. 8 minutes is promising considering they don't play him at all. At least we know SVG hasn't forgotten that he's got this sleeping giant on his bench.

He only played to match up with Al Jeff who got more run with Turner in foul trouble, and played zero min in the second half. Just 8 min and thats with the Pistons having 2-3 regular players out ( Leuer and Johnson of note). Very hard to see him getting consistent playing time and more DNP’s will be coming.

Edited by HK-47
2 hours ago, HK-47 said:

He only played to match up with Al Jeff who got more run with Turner in foul trouble, and played zero min in the second half. Just 8 min and thats with the Pistons having 2-3 regular players out ( Leuer and Johnson of note). Very hard to see him getting consistent playing time and more DNP’s will be coming.

I was half-serious but I think towards the end of the season SVG might turn around and realize he's better than Leuer at least... TBH I consider half the posts on a guy like Boban's thread as jokes though, so let's not get too serious about a waiver wire guy on a 16+ team league, who suddenly jumps to top 150 when given minutes. Heck, look at my avatar. The dude is amusing to own when he does play, but he's just amusing in general at how big he is but how little time he gets on the floor.