NBC Sports Edge Forums

Boban Marjanovic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hell yeah, Boban’s gonna thrive in LA. I give it 2 weeks till he’s balls deep in a Kardashian

Boban is a horrible fit on the Clippers because you can't really play him and DeAndre at the same time and obviously Rivers isn't going to bench DeAndre (although I do firmly believe Boban is already

Posted Images

Just now, Trade Monster said:

What talks are you talking about? Not saying they won't move them, but I haven't heard anything.

I think he meant from the recent weeks. DJ's definitely going to a contender. 

What talks are you talking about? Not saying they won't move them, but I haven't heard anything.

No specific team of whom they’re talking to.. just word that they’re pursuing hard for young players and picks for those two

There's been talks of DJ being traded for most of the season. Haven't seen anything concrete, but he was projected as the first to go on LAC until just now. Not sure about the Lou ones, but it's not surprising if they just traded their franchise player and are basically killing their playoff aspirations for the year. Might as well trade Lou while he's unbelievably high.

• Like 1

I have to imagine they bring back a center if they trade Deandre. I remember the mumbles that they’d likely get capela if deandre was shipped to Houston. I mean, Willie reed left with Blake as well, so they’d need some semblance of depth. If they get a starter, than boban is just that bench dude, but it’s still an upgrade from his role in DET.

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Truly curious: does Boban have the tank to play more than 25 minutes a game? He’s an intriguing pick up because of that PO schedule.

Tank? He doesn't have the lower body strength. I'm even skeptical of 20-24 minutes. But that should be more than enough.