NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Boban Marjanovic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

MONEY BALL

On 1/30/2018 at 12:56 PM, NBA_OG said:

I smell lots of hype here. The guy won't do much for awhile. Even if he does get some minutes, it'll be lots of hits and misses. 

Those who ran to get him? learn to jog, like big Boban on a fast break. hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

He looks strictly like a matchup type dude. There will be days where he'll get minutes against bigger slower dudes and other games where he won't even see the floor.

Or in other words he won’t see the floor 90% of the time cause nba is strictly becoming a fast pace game from pg to center 

27 minutes ago, tesla said:

well, he hasnt played so far this game.

anyone still holding if he doesnt get any play this game?

I'm gonna hold simply because my opponent is dead last. But RW is hyping this guy up way too much. It's like they're 100% expecting him to get PT every game if/when DJ gets traded. IMO I think this guy will see the floor every few games like with the Pistons but i'm holding because you just never know.

Totally agree. 2 straight DNPs told me enough about how they view him. Dropped him for Bam Bam. Oh well, c'est la vie.

2 hours ago, mackdonald said:

He’s not worth holding in my opinion. If he was any bit part of the future of the team he would at least play a bit.