NBC Sports Edge Forums

8 team 11 cat, Double double and Triple double.

Lowry Teague Rose x 

Green Mccollum Covington 

Would you Accept or Reject? How that would affect the team?

Edited by Faber

You have lots of guards so I'm for trading some away..but I think you will be trading two good ones away for not such a great return. I like the Lowry side imo.

I would try to keep Wall and Lowry.. and try to trade away Oladipo and Rose/Rondo if you can. Otherwise, Oladipo and Teague is ok to trade away too.

I'm not big on Covington either.. Green and Collum are ok to target.

Edited by Sameer

Take Draymond Green's side and run!

I meam, Draymond > Lowry, CJ>>> Teague, Covington>>>>>>Rose

First of all, you're overloaded with guards to begin with. Secondly, you're just getting a better bunch of players than the one you're trading away.  Both Draymond and Lowry wil  be top 20 players or pretty close, but CJ is going to be a top 30 while Teague offers something like top 75 value. He is going to lose a ton of value and usage playing beside KAT, Jimmy and Wiggins. His points and assists will get lower and his ceiling is pretty low.

And on top of everything: YOU GET RoCo! As a bonus!  RoCo is going to be a beast this season. He alone will offer more value than Teague. Expect him to be around top 40-45 value, with elite steals and elite blocks for his position. 

You will lose some assists, but that is pretty much it. You're getting a ton of rebounds and steals, you will improve in blocks and turnovers. 3s and points will stay the same probably and your % won't take a big hit despite RoCo and Draymond. 

There is only one rule: no Lowry no Green..damn.

yeah, covington is a super bonus and this because the guy is a fan of Rose! ( no fantasy matter) 

About losing Teague: I don't know..cause I need his assists and some 10 10 night will be huge since is a DD league. I see a drop in points but not in assists. 

The trade originally was 2x2 - Dray Lord for Lowry Rose -  Clearly I'd add Monroe too if necessary. 

But losing Teague for McCollum it's a turning point between punt AST and not secure the 3s.

1 hour ago, JimmyDolan said:

Man, McCollum is so much better than Teague.

Yeah but it depends on your need. 

For Assist and DD teague has much upside I think and without I have to lean on Rondo!