NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Seth Curry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

MONEY BALL

Dallas would want to see how Seth meshes with DSJ. He's currently part of their young core and is probably the best wood slanging partner with Dennis on their roster. Carlisle does not coach to lose and is always looking for ways to improve the team's play. Seth was averaging nearly 16 ppg towards the end of last season at high percentages.

56 minutes ago, crocp said:

Dallas is literally in full blown tank mode.

Why bring back Seth? And when you do, why play him more than 15-20 min....hes still on my wire in a 16 teamer, but i am not touching him.

I dont get those Mav is not going to play Seth because they are tanking talk.

Is Seth 33 years old+? Is Seth an all star?

No, and no.

So, what so great about Seth that they need to hold him back?

This situation has taken every single drip of the patience I have in my veins. Guess I'll just keep on holding.

Rick Carlisle said that Seth Curry (leg) is still "not close" to getting back to the court.

"Seth's not close," Carlisle said. "Today is [November 28]. So let's say Monday, the [December 11]. He ain't playing 'til then." Curry is going to spend at least another two weeks on the sidelines, and he'll likely be brought along slowly once he is finally cleared to play. With just top-75 upside, he's not the most attractive stash in most 12-team leagues.

12 minutes ago, CFN said:

This situation has taken every single drip of the patience I have in my veins. Guess I'll just keep on holding.

Rick Carlisle said that Seth Curry (leg) is still "not close" to getting back to the court.

"Seth's not close," Carlisle said. "Today is [November 28]. So let's say Monday, the [December 11]. He ain't playing 'til then." Curry is going to spend at least another two weeks on the sidelines, and he'll likely be brought along slowly once he is finally cleared to play. With just top-75 upside, he's not the most attractive stash in most 12-team leagues.

DONE....good riddance 

Owners who are holding:

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, OxyBubbleMan said:

Dallas would want to see how Seth meshes with DSJ. He's currently part of their young core and is probably the best wood slanging partner with Dennis on their roster. Carlisle does not coach to lose and is always looking for ways to improve the team's play. Seth was averaging nearly 16 ppg towards the end of last season at high percentages.

Reality:

It's December. He hasn't played and the coach hasn't said when he will play.

32 minutes ago, Gorgeous George said:

Come on Curry.  I bet he averages 5 min a game to preserve the tank.  I also bet I subsequently break a foot kicking an effigy I make of Carlisle and/or Curry.

Even if it was Steph Curry playing 40 min per game couldnt stop the tank mode. Dallas is just too bad.

Rotoworld blurb have been realllllly negative, but unfairly so in my opinion. Maybe they're trying to get people in their league to drop him lol. I see Seth being a Gary Harris clone which is fine by me.

Here are their Per 36s for last season (too lazy to parse out the end of the season exact stats, but it's close enough to this). I took out their names so you can see how close they are. Try guessing which one is which.

Rk Player Season Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
              6.0 12.5 .481 2.4 5.7 .425 3.6 6.8 .528 1.5 1.8 .850 0.4 2.7 3.2 3.4 1.4 0.1 1.6 2.2 15.9
              6.5 12.9 .502 2.2 5.2 .420 4.3 7.7 .558 2.1 2.7 .776 1.0 2.6 3.6 3.3 1.4 0.2 1.5 1.9 17.2

30 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Rotoworld blurb have been realllllly negative, but unfairly so in my opinion. Maybe they're trying to get people in their league to drop him lol. I see Seth being a Gary Harris clone which is fine by me.

Here are their Per 36s for last season (too lazy to parse out the end of the season exact stats, but it's close enough to this). I took out their names so you can see how close they are. Try guessing which one is which.

Rk Player Season Age G GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
              6.0 12.5 .481 2.4 5.7 .425 3.6 6.8 .528 1.5 1.8 .850 0.4 2.7 3.2 3.4 1.4 0.1 1.6 2.2 15.9
              6.5 12.9 .502 2.2 5.2 .420 4.3 7.7 .558 2.1 2.7 .776 1.0 2.6 3.6 3.3 1.4 0.2 1.5 1.9 17.2

top curry

bot harris

• Like 2