• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God is NOT a magic fan, and if he ever was he gave up on them years ago

"I don't wanna be here"

I'm not going to lie, I was having a shi++y day at work today, then I got the notification that they were freeing EB and my whole mood changed. 

19 hours ago, K50K said:

10+ years of playing fantasy hoops, this may be the crappiest situation I’ve had to deal with.

you obviously didn't draft Kawhi and CP3 with your first 2 picks this year.......

On the "selling" question I haven't even bothered trying. You wont get anywhere near fair value

Edited by Quazza
55 minutes ago, Quazza said:

you obviously didn't draft Kawhi and CP3 with your first 2 picks this year.......

On the "selling" question I haven't even bothered trying. You wont get anywhere near fair value

No you're definitely right. Avoided CP in all my leagues and things just didn't fall into place for Kawhi, thankfully. Those are injuries though, the Bledsoe situation is just a bunch of bullsh!t, which I have no patience for.

Edited by K50K
11 hours ago, theantishere said:

Has any one had luck selling him?

Traded my Roco and Bledsoe for Draymond, Harry B, and Harkless  in one.   Traded my Bledsoe for Brolo in another.  Been unable to trade him in two other leagues.  Was offered Jamal Murray and turned it down.

8 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Traded my Roco and Bledsoe for Draymond, Harry B, and Harkless  in one.   Traded my Bledsoe for Brolo in another.  Been unable to trade him in two other leagues.  Was offered Jamal Murray and turned it down.

Jesus, as a Bledsoe owner I would die for that type of deal in my punt assists build rn 

• Like 1
Just now, TheBoondocks said:

Jesus, as a Bledsoe owner I would die for that type of deal in my punt assists build rn 

It was offered when BroLo was doing really poorly.  I've found you can dump guys like Bledsoe if you're willing to take on a player that someone else is disappointed in.  

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

It was offered when BroLo was doing really poorly.  I've found you can dump guys like Bledsoe if you're willing to take on a player that someone else is disappointed in.  

I wish I had done something like this earlier. Everyone in my league where I own Bledsoe is super aware of his situation, and even with players they're disappointed in it's hard for me to get anything more than someone currently in the top 70-100 for him unless he's packaged in a deal :(

1 minute ago, TheBoondocks said:

I wish I had done something like this earlier. Everyone in my league where I own Bledsoe is super aware of his situation, and even with players they're disappointed in it's hard for me to get anything more than someone currently in the top 70-100 for him unless he's packaged in a deal :(

Yeah the other league I dumped him in was in a keeper league to a struggling team.  To them it doesn't matter whether he plays this year or not.

Can someone tell me the absolute LATEST date he might be traded on? Im under the impression it is impossible for him to NOT be traded at some point...

I want to trade for him but it might cost me Fournier. Trying to figure out if it would be worth it (My team is sick and Im dominating so if I can afford to wait for him). 

15 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Can someone tell me the absolute LATEST date he might be traded on? Im under the impression it is impossible for him to NOT be traded at some point...

I want to trade for him but it might cost me Fournier. Trying to figure out if it would be worth it (My team is sick and Im dominating so if I can afford to wait for him). 

Deadline is 2/8.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No the absolute latest time for him to be traded is never.  While that is unlikely I wouldn’t be in a rush to buy low.  You don’t know when or/if he will be traded.  If he is traded you don’t know where or what situation he will find himself.  He’s not guaranteed to put up top 50 value on his new team.  On top of that he has extensive injury history.  

Edited by StifleTower2
1 hour ago, apmonjas said:

I Just Traded for him (in Yahoo), I gave away Markieff Morris and McConnell, in case it is useful for anybody to check his value.

I am currently ranked First and previous owner, last.

Holy s--- that dude was desperate 

Yall are overreacting so hard. Owning bledsoe highly depends on how the rest of your team is doing and how you see yourself within the context of your league.

I will say that if you're in the top 1-4 of your league, your best bet is to hold onto Bledsoe.

If you're in the bottom third of the league, go ahead and sell low.

If you're somewhere in the middle, I'd probably hold.

If you're in an 8 team league, sell sell sell cheap.

Edited by 12345game10
  • Like 2