NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eric Bledsoe 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 minutes ago, K50K said:

So.......... are they gonna run Brogdon and Bledsoe together? What do yall think the starting 5 will look like?

Small ball --> Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton, Snell, Giannis

Normal --> Bledsoe, Middleston, Snell, Giannis, Henson

Pretty dam good defensive team

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God is NOT a magic fan, and if he ever was he gave up on them years ago

"I don't wanna be here"

I'm not going to lie, I was having a shi++y day at work today, then I got the notification that they were freeing EB and my whole mood changed. 

1 minute ago, K50K said:

Is Henson a pickup in 12 teamers? Im worried how Kidd jerks his minutes around?

Must own at this point but foul trouble & kidd can affect him. BUT not competition other than Thon.

2 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

You've never owned Henson before have you? lol. 

At least in the interim while things iron out in MIL, Henson's value is surely solidified for the next while. Thon is his only competition now for minutes and he's still developing 

6 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

At least in the interim while things iron out in MIL, Henson's value is surely solidified for the next while. Thon is his only competition now for minutes and he's still developing 

I just don't buy into the guy really. He's too fragile and weak IMO. Maybe a very very poor man's Whiteside without the boards, but we'll see how it pans out.  

Slight hit to Bledsoe's value overall, but obviously a huge improvement to not playing at all. I expect Bledsoe and Brogdon to share the floor a fair amount. 

As a Bucks fan, I'm thrilled with the trade and as a Bledsoe owner I'm just glad he's finally playing. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Even without Monroe, it's still going to be a rollercoaster with Henson under Kidd is my point. Coming from someone who has added and dropped the guy for the past 3 seasons multiple times throughout the year as a WW streamer lol. 

He's never had opportunity like this though. Kidd is deliberately bringing Thon along slowly. I'm betting on Henson getting consistent minutes, at least until the second half when Kidd potentially decides to unleash Thon a little more. 

1 minute ago, '71 Bucks said:

He's never had opportunity like this though. Kidd is deliberately bringing Thon along slowly. I'm betting on Henson getting consistent minutes, at least until the second half when Kidd potentially decides to unleash Thon a little more. 

Betting on Kidd giving anyone consistent minutes, especially a very inconsistent Henson, is setting yourself up for failure.

3 minutes ago, BigBucks33 said:

I think there is a chance that Bledsoe and Brogdon are gonna end up in a timeshare. Only person to clearly benefit is Henson. 

I’m inclined to agree with this point. Don’t think (even under kidd’s Coaching) that they’d just throw brog to the wayside. The former ROTY will either play alongside him or be in a timeshare that induces multiple groans ala Fox + G Hill.

• Like 1