Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Which person to pick up off waivers? WHIR 100%


Recommended Posts

If you wont need to play them at all and can hold a handcuff I'd grab Foreman for sure, especially since you own Miller  McKinnon should have some Flex value in PPR right now.  I wouldn't roster the other 2.  Who would you be dropping?

 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/674113-drop-buck-allen-for-any-of-these-ww-guys-whir/

 

Edited by Jordan23
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

If you wont need to play them at all and can hold a handcuff I'd grab Foreman for sure, especially since you own Miller  McKinnon should have some Flex value in PPR right now.  I wouldn't roster the other 2.  Who would you be dropping?

 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/674113-drop-buck-allen-for-any-of-these-ww-guys-whir/

 

I currently have McKinnon rostered 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So if you have enough RB depth pick up Foreman.  If you don't and may need someone to start a game, maybe hold Mckinnon and see how they use him this week, especially w/Bradford back.  Except if Miller gets Hurt you will be kicking yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I have Kareem hunt miller Ingram gore and James white so pretty deep there 

1 minute ago, Jordan23 said:

So if you have enough RB depth pick up Foreman.  If you don't and may need someone to start a game, maybe hold Mckinnon and see how they use him this week, especially w/Bradford back.  Except if Miller gets Hurt you will be kicking yourself.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdpat15 said:

Yea I have Kareem hunt miller Ingram gore and James white so pretty deep there 

 

So you wouldn't be starting McKinnon over any of those guys unless your whole RB core goes down this week.  I'd grab Foreman while you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...