NBC Sports Edge Forums

Which person to pick up off waivers? WHIR 100%

If you wont need to play them at all and can hold a handcuff I'd grab Foreman for sure, especially since you own Miller  McKinnon should have some Flex value in PPR right now.  I wouldn't roster the other 2.  Who would you be dropping?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/674113-drop-buck-allen-for-any-of-these-ww-guys-whir/

Edited by Jordan23
2 minutes ago, Jordan23 said:

If you wont need to play them at all and can hold a handcuff I'd grab Foreman for sure, especially since you own Miller  McKinnon should have some Flex value in PPR right now.  I wouldn't roster the other 2.  Who would you be dropping?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/674113-drop-buck-allen-for-any-of-these-ww-guys-whir/

I currently have McKinnon rostered 

So if you have enough RB depth pick up Foreman.  If you don't and may need someone to start a game, maybe hold Mckinnon and see how they use him this week, especially w/Bradford back.  Except if Miller gets Hurt you will be kicking yourself.

Yea I have Kareem hunt miller Ingram gore and James white so pretty deep there 

1 minute ago, Jordan23 said:

So if you have enough RB depth pick up Foreman.  If you don't and may need someone to start a game, maybe hold Mckinnon and see how they use him this week, especially w/Bradford back.  Except if Miller gets Hurt you will be kicking yourself.

Just now, kdpat15 said:

Yea I have Kareem hunt miller Ingram gore and James white so pretty deep there 

So you wouldn't be starting McKinnon over any of those guys unless your whole RB core goes down this week.  I'd grab Foreman while you can.