NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eli or Desaun tomorrow? WHIR 100%

Desaun has been great last 2 games but is up against Chiefs for a real test. I also own D Hopkins so very tempted to start him. However I am 2-2 in the season and do not want to get too carried away. Eli has a great match-up and he has all his weapons firing (almost, hopefully Marshall gets some love soon).

WDIS? 

Wow - tough: the rookie w/ small sample size vs. a couple of poor defenses on a winning team vs the veteran on a losing team with an offense that has been horrible.  I want to say Watson but I don't like the matchup.  KC always seems well prepared.  I'll take Eli for the safe play and hope they get the running going to leverage play action pass attempts.

Go with Dr Watson. There's no bubble here, he's just really good and has stepped right into a deceptively nice spot. Texans had a fair amount of skill talent, they just needed a decent QB to bring it all together--and they happened to get a much better than decent QB. He will go for 20+ again.