Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julius Randle 2017-2018 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This guy doesn't get enough respect for what he's done this year. From a limited player who mostly played bully ball to going through adversity with Walton marginalizing him, to what he's doing n

amazing what he's been able to produce in limited minutes this year! 16/7/2 on 70% shooting in 18 minutes and change... let the man play

Excellent observation

Dude drops 27/12/5 with a steal and excellent %s and this is the blurb, smh -

 

Julius Randle posted a 27-point, 12-rebound double-double during Sunday's win over the Knicks, adding five assists, one steal and two turnovers in 37 minutes.

Randle has been fairly consistent with the points, boards and dimes over the past few weeks, but the general lack of defensive stats and turnover issues have been a major hindrance to his fantasy value.
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, chaiway said:

Dude drops 27/12/5 with a steal and excellent %s and this is the blurb, smh -

 

Julius Randle posted a 27-point, 12-rebound double-double during Sunday's win over the Knicks, adding five assists, one steal and two turnovers in 37 minutes.

Randle has been fairly consistent with the points, boards and dimes over the past few weeks, but the general lack of defensive stats and turnover issues have been a major hindrance to his fantasy value.

For those who are coasting in stocks, this is hilarious. You don't find players who don't put up these kind of numbers on the wire. I'd be glad to take advantage of owners who agree with this sentiment. He ain't a hindrance to my team! Without him, I would be screwed at C2. My waiver wire is bare at that position. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

For those who are coasting in stocks, this is hilarious. You don't find players who don't put up these kind of numbers on the wire. I'd be glad to take advantage of owners who agree with this sentiment. He ain't a hindrance to my team! Without him, I would be screwed at C2. My waiver wire is bare at that position. 

Agreed, if Randle was putting up these monster numbers consistently he'd be top 30...will take this line any day at any time

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, letsmakewafers said:

I feel Rabndle owners hit huge w Nance moving. Not much action here though. Should I not get too excited?

 

Two words: Luke Walton.  Randle is cooking right now and as long as he keeps playing like this you would think any rational coach would keep giving the player minutes/opportunity but Luke Walton is crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

 

Two words: Luke Walton.  Randle is cooking right now and as long as he keeps playing like this you would think any rational coach would keep giving the player minutes/opportunity but Luke Walton is crazy.

Welp, they cant trade Randle right now, might as well give 30+ minutes a night from now on!

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been playing awesome lately. I got him in a trade recently so I can't attest to what he was doing early season, but he's pretty much been a lock for 15+ points, 6+ rebounds, and good FG% since I've gotten him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy doesn't get enough respect for what he's done this year.

From a limited player who mostly played bully ball to going through adversity with Walton marginalizing him, to what he's doing now, put up big time double doubles and even the occasional trip dub. 

The FG% has been amazing, and even the FT% has been quite good with the exception of a game here or there (yes, that 0fer5 was a pain). 

 

mad props and very curious to see where he'll go this summer.

and as I'm writing this he's dropped 21/4/2/1/1 on the Heat in 19 minutes shooting 8/12 and 5/5 at the line. Beast!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, chaiway said:

This guy doesn't get enough respect for what he's done this year.

From a limited player who mostly played bully ball to going through adversity with Walton marginalizing him, to what he's doing now, put up big time double doubles and even the occasional trip dub. 

The FG% has been amazing, and even the FT% has been quite good with the exception of a game here or there (yes, that 0fer5 was a pain). 

 

mad props and very curious to see where he'll go this summer.

and as I'm writing this he's dropped 21/4/2/1/1 on the Heat in 19 minutes shooting 8/12 and 5/5 at the line. Beast!

 

also, pretty amazing that the Lakers are 7-3 in their last 10 and winning against the heat who are 8th in the east, so he's actually helping them win not just getting stats

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 10:09 AM, KilloWertz said:

Definitely like him.  I got him at #62 in my draft a couple of days ago, which is a little above the ranking of him (70-75), but I don't see any reason why he can't outperform the rankings some are giving him.

 

I don't think he's going to turn into a superstar, but he does more than your typical double-double machine.

I got him at #63. He's been an absolute stud for the past month. 19/10/5 on 60+ FG%. More stocks would be nice, but he's put up an overall impressive stat line, when punting TO's like I'm doing with my team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The way this guy is trending is incredible. 8-cat ranking:

- 54 for the Last 2 Months

- 43 for the Last Month

- 34 for the Last 2 weeks

- 17 for the Last week

 

Not sure he can keep this up but crazy impressive.  --> Edit: Doubt he can keep top 20 but stud none the less

Also, 89.3% from the FT line in the last 3 games on over 9 attempts per game! very unexpected

Edited by chaiway
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...