NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 6 - Waiver Wire Touts

The week 6 Waiver Wire Touts thread, is for naming Waiver Wire pickups for the week and beyond. General player discussion belongs in player threads.

Add/Drop questions, How do you rank these guys, Who should I pickup?, etc... Those type of questions need to be posted in the Assistant Coach Forum.

Cool Stories, belong in the Cool Story 2017 Thread

FAAB Waiver Wire questions belong here:  

Team Defense Questions belong here:

Thanks!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're a Dan Bailey owner (or just have a loser at kicker), Robbie Gould has scored double digit points for the 4th consecutive week. He gets Washington next, who have been a pretty good matchup for kickers this year.

Another good matchup against the Skins has been at tight end. They're allowing the 3rd most points to TEs, and George Kittle put up 9 targets, 7 catches, 83 yards and a score this week.

Edited by miasma16
5 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Alex collins.

Terrance west injured and collins has 7 for 42 so far

Probably still available in shallow leagues, the hype on him was all last week.

For those with tight end troubles...

Ed Dickson.  Looks like Cam doesn't miss Greg Olsen a bit.

Nick O'Leary.  Bills have no pass catchers, Taylor essentially only throws to the tight end, and this guy is next man up after the Charles Clay injury,

Owned in about 50% of CBS leagues, Elijah McGuire should be a must add with Powell banged up and questionable for week 6 and Forte still nursing an injury and missing the last two weeks. NE and Mia are on tap and they havent stopped anyone really.

Edited by nonstopfan

Kittle, never heard of him before he is some TE on the Niners. Every time I flipped to Niners game I feel like he was been thrown too. Niners don't really have many receivers beside Garcon and should be behind and throwing a lot so at the shallow position seems as good as any. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic