NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 6 - Waiver Wire Touts

9 minutes ago, Broncos132 said:

I got both in both leagues I’m in. If anyone has 2 garbage players, I’d do the same. No one knows who the clear backup is.

Watch them use Rod Smith on the goalline making all 3 pretty much unusable.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Broncos132 said:

I got both in both leagues I’m in. If anyone has 2 garbage players, I’d do the same. No one knows who the clear backup is.

19 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Watch them use Rod Smith on the goalline making all 3 pretty much unusable.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/depth-chart

Sometimes meaningless but in this case probably not. 

1 hour ago, martinjlm said:

Morris ownership really out pacing DMC on Yahoo. Somebody know something I don't or is just that Morris has seen some work and has been active so speculation is he'll get it?

No one knows.  My thinking is go with the guy that's been active vs the guy with 36 carries in 2016, not active yet in 2017, and is 30.  Knowing FF DMC is the guy to own.

11 hours ago, martinjlm said:

Morris ownership really out pacing DMC on Yahoo. Somebody know something I don't or is just that Morris has seen some work and has been active so speculation is he'll get it?

I think that's the speculation. However, DMC is the more complete back of the 2 and has much more upside. When David Johnson went down, the guy they initially brought in as the primary backup (CJ2K) wasn't even on the roster, so stranger things have happened. Of course get both if you can, but I'm banking on DMC.

I see Ju Ju Smith and Taylor Gabriel being good WW options Week 7. If you have the bench space, I'd pick up one of them before they break out this weekend. 

For QB, I'll be watching Kevin Hogan. He put up almost 200 yards and 2 TDS (1 Int) with 30 rushing yards on 2 quarters of football. And he plays Tennessee next week. May be a gutsy play to stream him this week, but I could see him as a deeper option for week 7.

Edited by TheLegacy
1 hour ago, TheLegacy said:

I see Ju Ju Smith and Taylor Gabriel being good WW options Week 7. If you have the bench space, I'd pick up one of them before they break out this weekend. 

For QB, I'll be watching Kevin Hogan. He put up almost 200 yards and 2 TDS (1 Int) with 30 rushing yards on 2 quarters of football. And he plays Tennessee next week. May be a gutsy play to stream him this week, but I could see him as a deeper option for week 7.

His connection with Njoku though is something to take notice, im contemplating on picking him up and starting over engram

27 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

His connection with Njoku though is something to take notice, im contemplating on picking him up and starting over engram

Polar opposites. Njoku, low volume, red zone use; Engram high volume, possession receiver type. Depends on what you prefer.

25 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Polar opposites. Njoku, low volume, red zone use; Engram high volume, possession receiver type. Depends on what you prefer.

Dont say that. I just feel like Denver will make it a point to take Engram out of the game, they have to know Engram is the main guy right?

Edited by CABLE87
6 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Dont say that. I just feel like Denver will make it a point to take Engram out of the game, they have to know Engram is the main guy right?

No...only people in NY know about EE...secret isn't out yet, lol.,,

Maybe your league is sleeping and  Samaje Perine is still a free agent. Workhorse status with great matchup this week, with very real possibility to taker over from the always injured Fat Rob.

Perine very underrated because offseason fumbles and pedestrian numbers early in the season. But trust me this guy can ball!

9 hours ago, fyasko said:

The Dallas backfield should be avoided. I'm targeting doctson, mike williams, and Corey Davis.  I was able to pick them up for free in 2 leagues

Disgaree. You should def add DAL RBs. Free pickup and one will hit. I'd easily add Alf and/or DMC over Doctson and MWilliams.

1 hour ago, jtbgator said:

Disgaree. You should def add DAL RBs. Free pickup and one will hit. I'd easily add Alf and/or DMC over Doctson and MWilliams.

Depends on need. My RBs are deep enough that I don't need the Dallas backfield. But I do need a lottery ticket or two at WR, lol. 

6 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Depends on need. My RBs are deep enough that I don't need the Dallas backfield. But I do need a lottery ticket or two at WR, lol. 

This all strategy, multiple strategys colliding and no one knows each others needs and people speaking out there a-- lol if you need a wr lotto ticket than i agree with you, grab mike or corey

Edited by CABLE87
15 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

Agree, depends on need. I don't need Alf or DMC. I'm fine at RB (Bell, Doug, Kamara, White, Henry). More of a defensive move so nobody can have them. I'll likely trade them at some point.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic