NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 6 - Waiver Wire Touts

phatrat

11 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I didn't see the afternoon slate.  Someone give me the summary: is there anyone who is a high waiver priority guy this week?

Not unless Aaron Jones is somehow still available. He looked like a beast and may have stolen the job for good.

West injury opens up even more of a role for Alex Collins if he's still there as well.

Both those guys are owned in my leagues.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Steelers0087 said:

Breida?

The Redskins are good against the run. Coming into this week, they'd allowed the 3rd least rushing yards per game and only 1 rushing TD. Depending on your league depth, he's worth a flier. But just know, odds are that Hyde plays next week, Breida hardly does anything and you send him back to the wire.

49 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

Don't know if this belongs in the AC forum but the Falcons D, coming off a bye, at home against Cutler looks awful sweet if you're needing a streamer. It's going to be my top claim this week. 

Shhhhh

McGuire should be owned in every league with Powell injured

Vereen should see some valuable PPR action with the entire Giants WR core out

Breida should be owned in all 12 team leagues

Overall a pretty weak week for waiver wire pickups though, save your claim unless you're super desperate :)

4 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

But will they actually sit Gore?

My guess is no and despite his age the dude just never gets hurt either.  Plus Turbin is still hanging around getting touches as well.  I actually drafted Mack late in a lot of leagues too hoping Gore would start to phase out but meh.

26 minutes ago, cousinal111 said:

Giants WR situation worth monitoring. Someone has to catch the ball & their entire WR group left with bad injuries. 

they face denver, seattle and then BYE week...

nothing to see until week 9

7 hours ago, martinjlm said:

IMO, Mack could be a late season league winner. He's scored twice in the two full games he's played. He should be taking over for Gore soon and then Luck is back in a few weeks.

Where exactly do you get the idea that they're going to sit gore?

Seen quite a few Deonte Thompson touts...hasn’t shown much yet this season, but did have 9 targets last week and I’m guessing the main reason is due to the chemistry him and Trubisky had preseason. 

Wort an add beforerhe game tonight, just in case he produces. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic