NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Beckham replacement - Drop D.Henry for Terrelle Pryor ?

If it's right, and OBJ have a broken leg/ankle it should be season ending, right?

With Parker (maybe also injured), Diggs, Dez and a "horrorful" Amari Cooper, I need a replacement...

Would you drop Derrick Henry and grab FA - right now - Terrelle Pryor from the WW?

Think he is the only name on the list with the biggest uplift?

Edit; Josh Doctson is also available

Edited by kick_it_like-OBJ

So tough.  In a vacuum, yes I would.  But knowing FF, the moment you do this Murray will go down & Henry will be RB1 ROS.

I would say- if you plan on starting Pryor ROS out of need, then do it.  If you are looking at him as a bench stash, keep Henry. 

Hope that helps a little.  Thanks for mine 

Yea unless you have a keeper league just drop ODB. Murray still has been pretty bad but Henry's workload is trending in the wrong direction after one point getting an even split so I'd drop him for Pryor too. Coming off a BYE hopefully Redskins will find a better way to get the ball to Pryor and use his huge 6ft 5 frame in the RZ. 

again; its a keepers league with 2 Slots.

I also lost Devante Parker and Mariota last week.

Currently there is no 2nd QB I could drop and to be honest; I like my RB corp with Gurley, Ingram, McCaffrey, Murray/Henry, Doug Martin.

Henry is the only one I could drop.

WRs: Beckham, Parker, Dez, Diggs, A.Cooper

TE: Kelce (also injured)

8 members, 0.5 PPR, 2 Keepers

OBJ seems to be done but the reports on him are not clear. We still don't know the severity of his injury. Anyhow, I think the Giants will play it safe and won't risk him coming back even if there is a chance. You still have time to wait what the Giants camp report tomorrow on him. I do agree that you should drop OBJ for Pryor, no point of keeping him if they report he will miss the rest of the season.

I think we're talking about difference things ;)

Again: it's a keepers league and I don't think that it is a good idea to drop him. One of our members dropped David Johnson, which was also a fault. In my opinion!

The idea with a pick up of Pryor is; he is Free Agent because of the bye week. All other players are blocked and I must wait until the waiver.

And because of the big amount of injuries I would promise that a lot of our guys will set a high priority on WRs.

I'm on waiver 3 or 4 and I need a TE too!

So I thought it could be a good move to drop Henry, right now! for Pryor and Set a TE on waiver rank 1

3 minutes ago, Dedicated 0N3 said:

Sorry missed the Keepers League part. That's a tough one. Definitely don't drop... how is the rest of your squad look like?

no worries ;)

QB: Mariota

RB: Gurley, Ingram, McCaffrey, Murray/Henry, Doug Martin.

WRs: Beckham, Parker, Dez, Diggs, A.Cooper

TE: Kelce (also injured)

Don't drop Henry, there has to be someone else you can drop (including OBJ).   Pryor would be a good upside pickup though. 

Edit: Also missed the keeper league part.  Is there any way you could flip Ingram for a WR?  That's maybe what I'd look to do. 

Edited by Kyle204

25 minutes ago, Kyle204 said:

Don't drop Henry, there has to be someone else you can drop (including OBJ).   Pryor would be a good upside pickup though. 

Edit: Also missed the keeper league part.  Is there any way you could flip Ingram for a WR?  That's maybe what I'd look to do. 

But how does it make sense to give up a weekly 10 pointer (Ingram) instead of a stash?