NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Didnt have a thread yet. Let's talk about this stud!

Did not own him last year so Im just wondering if Yahoo gave him the Center tag. He basically plays as their 5 majority of the time so why not. 

Projected stats should be the same as before but I am hoping he finally makes around 44-45% of his fgs. Wishful thinking here.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest News (Dec 19, 2017) Tom Chambers (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies. Analysis: It was recently reported that Chamber

just dropped draymond for terry rozier

Don't make stuff up man...there is already enough misinformation out there

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kenny Mack said:

yeah, yahoo should fix these positions with players. a lot of bigs like drummond and others still have PF eligibility. heck, crabbe is PG, SG. when did he play point guard?

Yahoo is way too liberal with position eligibility. takes a lot of the strategy out of it- you can almost ignore positions and things will work out for your team anyway.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, driss lol said:

what's the reason for his brutal fg% last season? top 10 player if he improves on it.

I wouldn't count on it. But he is still awesome and doesn't shoot high enough volume to hurt you in FG%. Perfect if you are punting that cat, but fine if you are not.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:46 AM, rotojoe said:

Yahoo is way too liberal with position eligibility. takes a lot of the strategy out of it- you can almost ignore positions and things will work out for your team anyway.

i agree, one of the reasons i do not like yahoo. 

2 hours ago, nacg17 said:

Hey guys, I started a Yahoo fantasy suggestion for Dray to get C eligibility. Please help get Dray PF/C by voting here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206157-fantasy-basketball/suggestions/31830463-draymond-green-center-eligibility 

SF/PF/C!!! too bad i have him in my line up that doesn't need anymore C rather that in those that do. anyway, flexibility!

• Like 1

was stressing about having a 5th center eligible player and another PG eligible player, this morning I wake up to Draymond with C eligibility and Milos with PG (finally). I also noticed that John Collins got C eligibility, and Jason Richardson now has PG, SG, SF which will make him a lot more valuable. 

yahoo should chill out on these position eligibility. i mean, did they just give j rich PG position coz of 1 preseason game starting there. i mean, its a freakin preseason game. they should have some formula like maybe playing at least 30 percent of a players playing time playing that second position. and base it on last season. then wait for like a handful of games this coming season before adding.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

I've yet to draft this guy in a draft as i usually see Lowry and McCollum still out there.

Am I missing it with DG?

players that give you 5+ assists with 1.5 stls and blks are unicorns. I love unicorns, they allow you to build teams others aren't able to handle.

• Like 5