Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

 

LOL why?

 

You understand you came to thread that is supposed to be checked mostly by Dray's owners and you wish he misses games, right?

Edited by RipCity0
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest News (Dec 19, 2017) Tom Chambers (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies. Analysis: It was recently reported that Chamber

just dropped draymond for terry rozier

Don't make stuff up man...there is already enough misinformation out there

Posted Images

Not trying to offend anyone here... just making a casual comment about him being held out of games and how it might work in my favor finally.  I owned Dray for the majority of this season, so I know the frustrations with him missing games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoctorLove said:

Not trying to offend anyone here... just making a casual comment about him being held out of games and how it might work in my favor finally.  I owned Dray for the majority of this season, so I know the frustrations with him missing games.

 

I don't think anyone cares if it works in your favor, go to cool story bro and write how you won your league because of Dray's missed games. Not every rule is written and wishing players missing games is one of those cases. Especially since you know it's a player that is owned in 100% of the leagues and not Ntilikina.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

 

I don't think anyone cares if it works in your favor, go to cool story bro and write how you won your league because of Dray's missed games. Not every rule is written and wishing players missing games is one of those cases. Especially since you know it's a player that is owned in 100% of the leagues and not Ntilikina.

 

Dude... I hope you aren't really as mad about my comment as you sound.  Wasn't wishing injury on him or anything like that.   Just a throw-away comment during some down time at work.


I'll make sure to write my comments on piece of paper instead of posting here next time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

 

Dude... I hope you aren't really as mad about my comment as you sound.  Wasn't wishing injury on him or anything like that.   Just a throw-away comment during some down time at work.


I'll make sure to write my comments on piece of paper instead of posting here next time.

 

Why are you still here? 

 

Kick rocks 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 games out

3 games out

3 games out

3 games out

INJ TAG INJ TAG INJ TAG IN TAG....            Come ON !!!    Why continue with the Out?   I need the INJ !!!!!!! 

I'm losing my finals 4-5 and 3-6 

Edited by Tonimn
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Players like O'Quinn got it before even missing their third game, one day earlier actually while Dray still DTD. Amazing


So I own him in one league and his missed days likely cost me a matchup so I feel your frustration, but honestly he seems kind of the definition of "DTD" lately. A minor injury followed by a couple sick/rest days doesn't really seem to warrant the "INJ" tag in my opinion, as annoying as that may be. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, misterj said:


So I own him in one league and his missed days likely cost me a matchup so I feel your frustration, but honestly he seems kind of the definition of "DTD" lately. A minor injury followed by a couple sick/rest days doesn't really seem to warrant the "INJ" tag in my opinion, as annoying as that may be. 
 

 

But the problem is he missed the 3 games needed to get the injury tag. It doesn't have to do with minor or major injury. Why is Tyreke listed Out for example while he is not even injured. It doesn't have to do with injuries although it's called injury tag.

Edited by RipCity0
Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to stop blaming yahoo and blame draymond. We, as screwed over Green owners, need to take to Twitter and trash and troll him for the next year. 

 

Every bad play he makes. Screen capture and post on his feed. 

 

Every L the Warriors take. Blame draymond and attack him on Twitter. 

 

Every off court slip up... Be the first to troll him on Twitter and be relentless. 

 

If he posts a pic of himself doing charity work immediately post underneath it a picture of any of the above mentioned. 

 

Draymond gave us our L's... It's time for us to give him his. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...