NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2017-2018 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, Slickthenick said:

I don't think there's going to be good news here. Watching that injury I'd say best case he's out 4-6 weeks with a grade 1 sprain. But could very well be a torn ACL - most common non contact knee injury.

Fack.

Update - he's not speaking to media tonight...when does he NOT do that?!

God I hope I'm wrong 

lol talk about overreaction. Chill, the guy is made of steel and the next game is in 3 days so he should be fine. Most, he would miss a couple of games my guess. He even said he is fine so nothing to see here, move on 

• Like 5
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest News (Dec 19, 2017) Tom Chambers (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies. Analysis: It was recently reported that Chamber

just dropped draymond for terry rozier

Don't make stuff up man...there is already enough misinformation out there

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

lmao I love fantasy bball. Player goes down and we don't see them as humans, but stat factories that need to get back to business 

It's not like if Draymond interacted with you in your professional capacity he'd be any different.

"Sorry Mr. Green, I'd love to help you book this reservation/invest these funds/take your order/investigate this crime you were a victim of/whatever, but I'm feeling kinda sick and don't think I can."

He'd just be like "Alright, if you can't, bring me someone who can.  And if you're super good at it, hurry up and get back to health so I can deal with the best.  Thanks."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't own Dray, but I am a big fan of Jordan Bell. No official news yet but I'm just dropping Plumlee for him and taking the chance before everyone scrambles to add Bell given the news. I owned Jabari last year and this is exactly what happened before it was announced that he had an ACL, for what's it worth. Bari also said he was fine, walking under his own power, etc. I remembered Beasley being a beast last year after Bari went down but he got injured too haha. 

Bell is essentially Dray 2.0. In deep money leagues he might have been added already. Didn't he have a 5x5 game in the preseason? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

I don't own Dray, but I am a big fan of Jordan Bell. No official news yet but I'm just dropping Plumlee for him and taking the chance before everyone scrambles to add Bell given the news. I owned Jabari last year and this is exactly what happened before it was announced that he had an ACL, for what's it worth. Bari also said he was fine, walking under his own power, etc. I remembered Beasley being a beast last year after Bari went down but he got injured too haha. 

Bell is essentially Dray 2.0. In deep money leagues he might have been added already. Didn't he have a 5x5 game in the preseason? 

I really don't like the sound of this vacuum of information. I've torn an ACL - MRI results take a matter of hours. They should know. I'll give the benefit of the doubt as its still only 8am west coast, but consider me rather worried

Edited by Jake the snake
On 10/18/2017 at 12:36 AM, lbjames6 said:

I only said that because you said he was "healthy enough to shoot free throws..."

EDIT: Just watched the replay again after having watched it live...two things I noticed:

1. It was non-contact

2. His knee buckled and he was limping immediately. He was also ruled out relatively quick.

I am not a doctor. I repeat, I am not a doctor. But I've watched a s*** ton of sports and seen a lot people get injured. I hope he's ok, but I'd be sweating bricks if I were the Warriors or a manager.

Is basketball like football where a non-contact injury is almost always worse?  

13 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

You're making me ansy. I'm cold blooded tho. But I have no one to drop. Decisions decisions...

32 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

You're making me ansy. I'm cold blooded tho. But I have no one to drop. Decisions decisions...

Apologies if I got everyone antsy, just sharing what I experienced last year guys. I clearly remember Jabari's ACL being diagnosed as a knee strain too initially. 

8 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Apologies if I got everyone antsy, just sharing what I experienced last year guys. I clearly remember Jabari's ACL being diagnosed as a knee strain too initially. 

vngc7Ug.png

F704azg.gif

Watch this is going to be a epic fail. But momma didn't raise no *****.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Low and Away said:

Is basketball like football where a non-contact injury is almost always worse?  

Generally speaking a non-contact injury is never good. I can't say if they're always worse in basketball because it doesn't happen as often. 

I will say that it's very weird that they took an MRI yesterday and did not provide an update. I'll look over the internet right now to see if I find anything but when teams are secretive like this it usually means they're trying to make sure they have the right diagnosis and want to know the full severity. 

11 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

vngc7Ug.png

You dropped one trash player for someone that might not even play when Draymond's MRI comes back clean...ain't nothing "epic" or "risky" about this lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

vngc7Ug.png

F704azg.gif

The prosecution would like to reference the following comment on October 19 at 11:24 am in respect to accusations that the accused is leading his league into a downward spiral of overly aggressive waiver wire moves. Not the otherway around as he will undoubtably have you believe

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

That is basicamente Not true, so Stop spoiling that.

Since very beginning it was said that Jabari might have ACL Torn. And after some hours (less than 24h) it was unfortunately confirmed.

I don't know the severity of Draymond injury, but certainly the process has nothing to do with Parker's

53 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

I think it’s not ACL. He even said after the game that he’s fine. So might be meniscus tear or just a strain..