NBC Sports Edge Forums

Draymond Green 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest News (Dec 19, 2017) Tom Chambers (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies. Analysis: It was recently reported that Chamber

just dropped draymond for terry rozier

Don't make stuff up man...there is already enough misinformation out there

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hoop said:

Draymond Green has been upgraded to probable for Friday's game in New Orleans, according to a report from The Mercury News on Thursday evening.

The Warriors announced earlier that Green had no structural damage in his injured left knee. The All-Star traveled with the team for its current three-game road trip and went through a full practice on Thursday.

(Source: NBA.com)

Also:

Yes. I read about his practice, but if the part about him being upgraded to 'Probable' is correct, then I'd be elated.

• Like 1

Draymond Green ICONMAN (knee) and Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday vs. the Pelicans.

There was some concern in Golden State when Green took a shot to the knee in Tuesday's season opener, but the MRI on Wednesday came back clean and Green was able to practice fully on Thursday. He's ready to rock and should be in all starting fantasy lineups for Friday's showdown with New Orleans' dynamic duo of Anthony Davis and DeMarcus Cousins.
Oct 20 - 12:42 PM
3 hours ago, VitorSH said:

Shouldn't this guy be getting Center eligibility on ESPN leagues?

I mean, he does play the majority of his minutes at the 5.

How can I request that?

If you find out how, let me know as I will request as well....need another C eligible player on my roster. 

Edited by DamoESP

Beal grabbed him by the neck and then Draymond wrapped his arms around Beal.  Then they went to the floor and benches cleared. 

Edited by Bugs bunny