SF: Kevin Durant, Paul George, Taurean Prince, Josh Richardson

PF: Derrick Favors, Marvin Williams

C: Myles Turner, Brooke Lopez, Nerlens Noel

IL: Markieff Morris

Leave a link and Ill help out!

Edited by calebcjy
10 minutes ago, mavericksnba said:

6 minutes ago, paokmaniak said:

I think you will need some extra rebs.And as i said in other topics I do not like Marvin Williams

Ill try to look at the waiver for some more rebounds,! but im also wondering if I should get terrence ross or norman powell instead of josh richardson?

4 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

solid team only thing the jumped out to me was reb everything else looks fine maybe fg% isnt as strong as i would like

Should I try a trade for like hernangomez WCS, Monroe, vuc or like klove?

Edited by calebcjy

With a punt assist strategy, I think you nailed this one. The only one I'm not really sold is Marvin Williams but I'll stay put for now until Batum returns. Since it's a 10-teamer, you'll see a gem on the WW for sure after a couple of games

Thanks for your help on mine!

Not bad.  As everyone has already said, it's lacking rebounds as most of your bigs are either poor rebounders or are simply just question marks for production.  Your blocks are fine; your Cs are all good shot blockers and you'll get a few off-position swats from guys like JJ, Durant and even M Will.  (Btw keep JJ).

I'm guessing you didn't initially try to punt assists, but it's a pity that you selected Durant first, as reaching for KAT or even AD would've been far more beneficial to your team.  If you drafted KD high, I'd 1-1 trade him for either of those guys--you've got an excess of treys and points, you don't need assists, and another big would provide more boards/stocks than KD.  In addition, you'd get another anchor for FG%, and your FT% is fine given your worst shooters from the line are Favors/Noel who aren't necessarily sinks there.

Overall, ya did good with your punt assist team.  Thanks for your help.

I agree withe veryone - you needs some boards.  It might not be a horrible idea to think of a KD for AD or KAT trade as you don't need KD's Assists - but I might try to get a little something thrown in on the deal.  Otherwise a solid punt Assists team.

Thoughts:

Overall, solid team. As you mentioned, punting assists... if it were me, I would try to trade one of your forwards for a PG or C...

My team is mentioned in my signature if you may want to help take a look at it... :)