NBC Sports Edge Forums

Injury Bug- should I make a trade. WHIR

12 team standard 9-Cat roto league

I thought I drafted a very strong all around team (auction draft) but I lost Batum and now it looks like Rondo too for several weeks so not sure if I need to make a move.  Both guys are nice all around producers and it is especially a huge hit on my assists.

I'm thinking of offering Aldridge/Hield for Rubio/Kaminsky.

I like Adrlidge but I'm thinking I can get Rubio stay in the assists cat and when Batum/Rondo come back make another move if need be. 

Wall

Mccollum 

Lillard

G Harris 

Aldridge

Ariza

Gortat

Chandler 

Hernangomez 

Hield

Adams

T Allen

Batum

Rondo

Edited by nbafan_123
16 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

I would try the WW first...you are kind of thin up front and I don't think you need Rubio at the moment. Maybe see what's available or a smaller deal, but you need LMA more than Rubio I think.

Len is probably the most interesting option on waivers. I drafted Chandler strictly for boards but Len could approach double digit boards himself if he gets more minutes

17 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Responding -

I think you need to offer one of those high tier guards for a quality big man with good percentages of course. Preferably Myles Turner.

My bigs are not the most exciting but figured they will get me boards, decent percentages and chip in some blocks. But maybe I will try and package Aldridge/Harris for Turner 

3 hours ago, nbafan_123 said:

My bigs are not the most exciting but figured they will get me boards, decent percentages and chip in some blocks. But maybe I will try and package Aldridge/Harris for Turner 

No way that trade gets accepted. Back to original question. I think you are good enough to stay afloat in assts. With Wall, you basically have 2 pgs for 1 in assts which is huge. When Batum gets back, you'll be elite in assts. Trading LMA is not worth it just to get better in 1 cat. What you should be looking to do is to improve your fg%. Your team might finish dead last in that area. Also need help in blocks, rebs. Get rid of Chandler as this is Roto, and he won't help you anywhere but boards. I would look to trade Ariza for a big. I really like Adams and Willy for you but you need another solid big who provides some pts, reb and blocks.

Edited by Ryantheriipa