NBC Sports Edge Forums

Turner, Rudy trade, thoughts??

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

So no one expects Turner to take a big leap with George gone?? The guy is 22

Lots of people are very high on Turner (mid 2nd round, I drafted him at 19) but Rudy has room to grow as well and is more of a sure thing.

Rudy crushes in Rbs and FG%. Turner definitely much better in 3s and FT%. 

I expect their points to be similar and don't think their blocks will be too far apart either. 

The biggest difference is that you might need to punt FT% with Gobert so comes down to how you want to build your team. 

They are not as far apart as it may seem

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

So no one expects Turner to take a big leap with George gone?? The guy is 22

Gobert is still only 25, which is not even bball prime really. Give me 20 and 12 every night with almost 3 blocks a game please. Not to mention, his fg% is insane and obv his ft is bad, but won't kill you. Balance him out with some good ft and you'll be fine. As for Wiggins, i think you're wrong in that we have seen almost the extent of his abilities. Every year he does the same thing, i would sell with no regret. I think you are downplaying the fact that you get a first round pick next year.

Take and run!!!

Gobert will be the first weapon and he's top 4 in 3 stats on the league..(Reb/%FG/Blk)

with Gordon leaves Utah..his stats will grow up like Pts..

i post his highlights vs IND ( on  fantaisy basketball talk) And you can watch his stats last year..

Wiggins will take a hit with Butler on the mix

concerning the first next round,

you have a nice opportunity to receive an other player better than Wiggins or put it on the mix for an other big trade... 

Turner will be solid percentages, and numbers this year no doubt about that. But Wiggins on the other hand I'm worried about since the arrival of Jimmy B, taking his shot away (and its mostly points he gets anyways + FTM).

Gobert gonna be nasty this year, his FT% is getting improved on, and if you ain't gonna win it this year, rather just get the first round pick for next year.

10 hours ago, chud12 said:

1 more bump.  The only thing I’m hung up on is that I’m trading two 22 years old who’s upside is an unknown to this point.  

Hence too valuable. That's a BIG no-no for dynasty. But do what you think is best.