NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damian Lillard 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jason Quick‏Verified account @jwquick 15m15 minutes ago More Lillard said he could go tonight at Chicago but decided to sit out because he doesn’t want to initiate h

Lillard owners waiting like:  

⏱⏱⏱

rough timing but congrats to him. i can see him skipping out one night for the birth. if its not today, probably tomorrow. if we're lucky enough and that baby holds out until thursday, we could have him playing his full schedule this week. just need to tell that baby to hold out until then....

DISASTER AVERTED 

Damian Lillard (personal) at the arena in New Orleans and is expected to play Tuesday night vs. the Pelicans.

Lillard's wife is expected to give birth to the couple's child shortly, but Lillard is currently with his teammates and ready to suit up Tuesday evening.
  • Like 1

Does this guy not have FaceTime?  Its the fantasy playoffs.

Just kidding...but it will be a huge loss for me after cutting Kyrie, Klay, Evans and Batum.

Lillard is my #1 guy right now.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

He was still on the court at the last second:

Yeah, dude's a warrior. Praying he feels better tomorrow and they don't decide to shut him down... Please fantasy gods I'm confident I can win it all, I just need Dame!!!