NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damian Lillard 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jason Quick‏Verified account @jwquick 15m15 minutes ago More Lillard said he could go tonight at Chicago but decided to sit out because he doesn’t want to initiate h

Lillard owners waiting like:  

⏱⏱⏱

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Rockets are going right at Dame, sensing he might not be 100% right on the leg

He looks fine 2 me and Harden has gone right at him. Harden can make any1 look silly. 

45 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

You walked out of

iGP2Vtc.png

And walked into

QS8YDts.png

Nice move

Wall's been injured though.

I think when healthy, they are even. So this is still a good trade because Dame = Wall when healthy and Dame > Wall (when Wall's not playing). Dame gets points, 3s, ft%. Wall gets assists, steals. So categorical need also comes into play here.

56 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Wall's been injured though.

I think when healthy, they are even. So this is still a good trade because Dame = Wall when healthy and Dame > Wall (when Wall's not playing). Dame gets points, 3s, ft%. Wall gets assists, steals. So categorical need also comes into play here.

Agreed, I think Wall will end up in the top 15 mark near Lillard. There's just no way Wall stays in the top 50. 

However, Lillard is an FT anchor, and this season, that's been more valuable than ever given the change in rules.

I'm also dead last in FG/REB, which means I needed to trade for a quality big, and for that to happen, I needed to make sure my FT was good first lest I trade for someone like a Capela or Adams.

Think Lillard is the better categorical pick like you said. Plus he's top 10 right now! :wub:

Dame carried the Blazers tonight, make no mistake. Don't be fooled by the box score. He was getting doubled all night and literally willed Portland to a win in the 4th quarter...drawing fouls, driving the ball, etc. He also got whacked 2-3 times in the 4th quarter with no call yet still took it hard to the rim.

As a Portland fan, I'm so glad we have this stud on our team.

• Like 1

Joe Freeman‏Verified account 
@BlazerFreeman
Damian Lilard said he hurt himself when Pau Gasol, at full speed, collided into the back of his right knee. "I couldn't move," Lillard said, acknowledging he was basically a decoy down the stretch. Damian Lillard said his pain is at or just above the back of his right knee and he might have a better handle tomorrow on the extent of the injury. Lillard left the Blazers' locker room with a noticeable limp.

That doesn't sound good at all.. 

Edited by chud12
14 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Joe Freeman‏Verified account 
@BlazerFreeman
Damian Lilard said he hurt himself when Pau Gasol, at full speed, collided into the back of his right knee. "I couldn't move," Lillard said, acknowledging he was basically a decoy down the stretch. Damian Lillard said his pain is at or just above the back of his right knee and he might have a better handle tomorrow on the extent of the injury. Lillard left the Blazers' locker room with a noticeable limp.

That doesn't sound good at all.. 

Stop overreacting.

He wouldn't have been in the game at all if he was in grave danger of a serious injury.