NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I shoulda grabbed DemarDeRozan at the spot but for some reason I didn't see him while I was drafting now I need Conley to avg 25ppg to make me feel better about making that mistake.

He certainly will not average 25ppg. :lol:

46 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I shoulda grabbed DemarDeRozan

No, you made the right choice with Conley instead of DeRozan.

Anyway, I don't anticipate this thread being too busy as Conley is a pretty easy selection late-2nd, early-3rd round.  You know what you're getting.  Good PTS, AST, STL, 3's on average FG% and good FT%

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

I shoulda grabbed DemarDeRozan at the spot but for some reason I didn't see him while I was drafting now I need Conley to avg 25ppg to make me feel better about making that mistake.

I think Conley > Derozan. Provides better overall value.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:15 AM, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

If you draft Derozan at 25 you may as well put the rest of your draft on autopilot and logout for a year.

I wonder if all this s--- is a product of the super short preseason?  There's like three good players in fantasy right now: Giannis, Boogie, and AD.  Practically everyone else is sucking compared to projections.

Obviously exaggerating but it seems like everyone sucks.

I'm super unhappy with the production of all my teams, but yet I won 80% of them last week.  Everyone is just ******** garbage.  The entire league.  Except for those three.

EDIT: And Ben Simmons.  And John Collins even though he plays like 15 minutes a game.

Edited by Tom Chambers