NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2017-2018 Season Outlook

20 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

I wonder if all this s--- is a product of the super short preseason?  There's like three good players in fantasy right now: Giannis, Boogie, and AD.  Practically everyone else is sucking compared to projections.

Obviously exaggerating but it seems like everyone sucks.

I'm super unhappy with the production of all my teams, but yet I won 80% of them last week.  Everyone is just ******** garbage.  The entire league.  Except for those three.

EDIT: And Ben Simmons.  And John Collins even though he plays like 15 minutes a game.

I owe Curry, Blake,  Vuc and D'Lo....very happy with all their production for far...

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's notorious for having really strong second halves.. watching the game right now and he just hit a huge long range leaning 3 with 3 minutes lefts in the game with 1 second left on the shotclock.. 

Watching this game he's just not confident, he has a bunch of mid-range opportunities wide open and he's not taking floaters available to him (those which he hits with consistency). It's a confidence thing right now, a few more games and he'll start giving those reall well rounded lines we're accustomed to. 

1 minute ago, Soafanforlife said:

Yup, Memphis decided their 31 million dollars a year PG is splitting minutes with Mario Chalmers.

It's not even the minutes, it's how they are using him on the floor... give the man the ball and let him create.

They just drop the ball into Gasol to create.

Just now, chaiway said:

It's not even the minutes, it's how they are using him on the floor... give the man the ball and let him create.

They just drop the ball into Gasol to create.

I've seen most of their games outside games 2/3.

Conley is simply in a shooting slump. His role, and hierarchy in this offense has not changed. I fully expect him to lead the team in scoring once he breaks out of this slump. Memphis has also looked like a bonafide top 3 team in the NBA. They have an immense amount of depth, talent and length at all positions. They could be even deeper once they get back everyone healthy. Fizz is just managing and putting together parts/pieces into place but Conley will be fine. He's healthy and in his prime. 

22/3/6 with the usual goodies. 

15 hours ago, chaiway said:

It was Conley or Kemba during the draft... kind of regretting that already.

Not as significant piece of the offense, hope that changes. Gasol is a great facilitator

I had same f*****g dilemma... and I took Mike... we'll see.