NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rodney Hood or Taurean Prince for my team? WHIR

10 team H2H 9 cat league that counts double-doubles as the 9th cat. Im punting FT% and assists. Should I grab Hood for the points and 3s boost or keep Prince for the steals and blocks?

My Team

Curry

Lillard

Klay Thompson

DeAndre Jordan

Andre Drummond

Oladipo

Dwight Howard

Gary Harris

Aaron Gordon

Jeremy Lin

Nikola Mirotic

Enes Kanter

Taurean Prince

52 minutes ago, Rottweilers4Life said:

I would go Prince to maintain a stronger FG% wing on your team to complement your bigs

Prince can't shoot, his fg% is terrible. Probably going Hood here. Not sure why you are punting assts. You have Dame, Steph, Lin, followed by Harris, Dipo!! And Hood if you pick him up. It's not all about having a John Wall or Rubio on your team. I think you'll be fine there.

41 minutes ago, Ryantheriipa said:

Prince can't shoot, his fg% is terrible. Probably going Hood here. Not sure why you are punting assts. You have Dame, Steph, Lin, followed by Harris, Dipo!! And Hood if you pick him up. It's not all about having a John Wall or Rubio on your team. I think you'll be fine there.

Wasnt really trying to punt assists but when i plugged my league into BBM im dead last in assists

1 hour ago, Rottweilers4Life said:

Ryantheriipa, would you do a trade of Millsap & Gary Harris for Porzingis?  Guy with Porzingis keeps sending me this trade & refuses to give up another player.

Why not start a thread for this?  That's a good question. Really hard to tell with your league situation and current team. That being said, I think this trade is pretty close. In a vacuum, i'm probably keeping Porzingis, who should be a 2nd round value. 

52 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Wasnt really trying to punt assists but when i plugged my league into BBM im dead last in assists

Ahh i see. Just from the naked eye, your team looks good in assts. It could be the lack of assts from frontcourt positions, though that might be fixable. Maybe others can offer their opinion?