QB: Mariota

RB: Bell, Zeke, McCoy, Martin, White, AP, McGuire

WR: Evans, Cooper, Pryor, Parker

TE: Henry, Engram

D/STs: Ravens

K: Lutz

WHIR!

4 minutes ago, Oh Yeah Leon said:

I like the trade as well. If you could stall and get the previously mentioned clarity on Diggs.....then do that. Overall though, I like it.

I dont think I'll have the opportunity to wait on Diggs for the trade. The owner values Diggs very high, only reason theyre even considering this trade is because of Diggs uncertainty

Diggs was very hampered by groin injury last year. He said he was never the same after week 4 when it happened.  Diggs owners are very worrried. 

That said, Howard and McCoy have pretty similar ROS rankings according to fantasypros, so you're almost getting Diggs for free. 

1 minute ago, Chargergirl said:

Diggs was very hampered by groin injury last year. He said he was never the same after week 4 when it happened.  Diggs owners are very worrried. 

That said, Howard and McCoy have pretty similar ROS rankings according to fantasypros, so you're almost getting Diggs for free. 

Thanks thats good information to know

I do remember Diggs past injuries and thats what makes me unsure. The inconsistency at the QB position also hurts him. Almost wonder if its better just to wait to see if from Pryor, Cooper, and D. Parker if someone emerges as a true WR2.

Like so many mentioned above, the Diggs groin injury is worrisome.  Getting Howard back is nice, but you may be in the same boat without a WR2 if Diggs is not the same the rest of the year.  Is there nobody else in your league that is in need of a RB that you could snag a high WR2/low WR1 straight up for McCoy, because that is what I would explore.