NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Buy Low / Sell High Thread

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, dboong said:

Apart from potentially Myles turner and dare i say noel ( im one of the very few people left who still feels he can be fantasy relevent with a trade ) what other buy low centres are around at the moment 

Nurkic has been battling a flu for the last 4 games. He *should* be able to turn it around. 

2 hours ago, dboong said:

Apart from potentially Myles turner and dare i say noel ( im one of the very few people left who still feels he can be fantasy relevent with a trade ) what other buy low centres are around at the moment 

Jonas, WCS, Nurkic, Gobert?

20 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Any buy low opportunities?

i always feel this is one of the most useful topics

I’m thinking buy low on 

rubio

myles turner

westbrook

josh Richardson 

DSJ

lonzo ball

blake

Im not too fond of targeting Griffin,with their season probably going down the drain..he doesnt know how to stay helathy and one injury late might lead to shutdown..

Problem with Westbrook is you aint gonna get him cheap no matter how he plays.In most cases you will be giving too much.Lets say i would rather target Wall as a buy low,better price similar value

I like Turner and Rubio

36 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Any buy low opportunities?

i always feel this is one of the most useful topics

I’m thinking buy low on 

rubio

myles turner

westbrook

josh Richardson 

DSJ

lonzo ball

blake

I'm ready to sell low on Rubio with the way my Dinwiddie is playing (and possibly continue to do so even when D-Lo returns).  Getting someone like Mitchell would do it for me. 

@Kicker is right about buying on Westbrook.  That's a tough sell for me.  I'm still expecting a top 10 return for him or just keeping him with my punt FG% and TO build.  He's on the rise, IMO, having now fixed his FT issue.  His assists has also gone back up with his easy target, Adams, now back on the floor with him for easy PnR baskets.  Now if only Melo and PG can stop doing iso ball....

Turner... I don't know what I can offer to the Turner owner in my league for him to sell low.  I've tried as high as K-Love and he still won't budge.  Them rare blocks are really valuable in our league.

Edited by gill2k
5 minutes ago, gill2k said:

Turner... I don't know what I can offer to the Turner owner in my league for him to sell low.  I've tried as high as K-Love and he still won't budge.  Them rare blocks are really valuable in our league.

Kevin Love is more then legit offer after his slump and sabonis timeshare blurbs haha..def dont go with more then that

I am very tempted to sell high on Marc Gasol because I need FG% and he tends to slow down at mid season.  My numbers said Embiid for Gasol would work, but still hard to pull the trigger.

Edited by CJ Lam
On 11/19/2017 at 5:21 PM, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Vucevic was a sell high earlier in the season, but has been trending down and regressing towards his mean.

But he added that sweet 1.8 3PM to his arsenal, but yeah I was not able to sell high on him.

But I bought low on Mike Conley along with KAT and Fox while selling high Jrue Holiday and Markkanen along with Kawhi.