7. unluckyshot

8. young_styler

9. StifleTower

10. tongs

11. Daz Gervin

12. Jimmy3024

On 8/31/2017 at 3:58 PM, jay14bay said:

in

Sorry jimmy3024, looks like Jay grabbed the last spot yesterday. Here is the final DKoR roster:

1. Code of Hammurabi

2. TheOneAboveAll

3. SuperJew

4. Kaboom

5. v1n5anity 

6. RedDogNamedClippers

7. unluckyshot

8. young_styler

9. StifleTower

10. tongs

11. Daz Gervin

12. jay14bay

Drafted this punt assists team in a 10 man draft (full draft, no bots) drafting 3rd:

PG: Lillard 

SG: Ariza

G: Jamal Murray

SF: Durant

PF: Turner

F: Ibaka

C: Noel

C: Love

Util: Porter

Util: Dieng

Bench: Hood

Bench: Favors

Bench: Ingles

FWIW Yahoo projections had me at 75 roto points and the next person at 59.5.  First in almost every statistical category aside from assists.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:38 PM, Kaboom said:

Sorry jimmy3024, looks like Jay grabbed the last spot yesterday. Here is the final DKoR roster:

1. Code of Hammurabi

2. TheOneAboveAll

3. SuperJew

4. Kaboom

5. v1n5anity 

6. RedDogNamedClippers

7. unluckyshot

8. young_styler

9. StifleTower

10. tongs

11. Daz Gervin

12. jay14bay

Our league has now been created and invites have been sent to everyone. Please check your email.

Draft night is set for tomorrow, Monday 9/4, at 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST. Let me know if that does not work for everyone. 

Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Hey sorry to do this but jimmy3024 can take my spot.  Just learned I'm going to be driving all day tomorrow.

Now that I think of it, tomorrow might not be the best date for the draft since it's Labor Day (Labour Day for v1n and tongs lol) and people might have other plans. We can easily reschedule.    

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

Drafted this punt assists team in a 10 man draft (full draft, no bots) drafting 3rd:

PG: Lillard 

SG: Ariza

G: Jamal Murray

SF: Durant

PF: Turner

F: Ibaka

C: Noel

C: Love

Util: Porter

Util: Dieng

Bench: Hood

Bench: Favors

Bench: Ingles

FWIW Yahoo projections had me at 75 roto points and the next person at 59.5.  First in almost every statistical category aside from assists.

No bots? I have tried several times in Yahoo, but always are 2-3 people who are doing just autopicks and more 3-4 people who left in the middle of the draft. That kind of mocks are useless and I have never found full draft.

10 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Now that I think of it, tomorrow might not be the best date for the draft since it's Labor Day (Labour Day for v1n and tongs lol) and people might have other plans. We can easily reschedule.    

Another day besides a holiday would also work better for me.

11 hours ago, apatas said:

No bots? I have tried several times in Yahoo, but always are 2-3 people who are doing just autopicks and more 3-4 people who left in the middle of the draft. That kind of mocks are useless and I have never found full draft.

There's less likelihood of people dropping if it's a 10 man.  The bigger the draft the more likelihood of someone dropping.  Also, I just got lucky that no one left. 

1. Code of Hammurabi

2. TheOneAboveAll

3. SuperJew

4. Kaboom

5. v1n5anity 

6. RedDogNamedClippers

7. unluckyshot

8. young_styler

9. StifleTower

10. tongs

11. Daz Gervin

12. jay14bay

As of now our draft is scheduled for Monday 9/11 to accommodate a few guys' work schedules. I've had a couple of requests to move it to Tuesday night instead. For anyone requesting Tuesday night, is that more of a preference or can you absolutely not participate Monday?  

There is something very annoying to me in Yahoo draft, and I would like to know if there is a way to adjust it.

When you go to the draft screen, you can adjust if you want to see players' projected stats or last season stats. The last season stats are in averages, which is good, but the projected stats are not. It just says for example Lillard will have 69 steals. Who gives a f**k how many he will have? I don't have the time to calculate how many is that on average for every player I'd like to draft. 

Is there any way it can be adjusted?

1. Code of Hammurabi

2. TheOneAboveAll

3. SuperJew

4. Kaboom

5. v1n5anity 

6. RedDogNamedClippers

7. unluckyshot

8. young_styler

9. StifleTower

10. tongs

11. Daz Gervin

12. jay14bay

By popular demand, our draft is now set for Tuesday, 9/12 at 7:00pm PST. 

On 9/9/2017 at 2:28 PM, Mad Luke said:

There is something very annoying to me in Yahoo draft, and I would like to know if there is a way to adjust it.

When you go to the draft screen, you can adjust if you want to see players' projected stats or last season stats. The last season stats are in averages, which is good, but the projected stats are not. It just says for example Lillard will have 69 steals. Who gives a f**k how many he will have? I don't have the time to calculate how many is that on average for every player I'd like to draft. 

Is there any way it can be adjusted?

Not that I'm aware of. Yahoo is notorious for doing this. Pretty annoying.