NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marquese Chriss 2017-2018 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Guys, stop with this scrub! Kyle Anderson can get better stocks, better fg and ft! Get him before someone else does. Poor mans James Johnson! Probably will get himself together, when most leagues playoffs will be done!

Kyle Anderson has been owned in all competitive leagues the moment kawhi was shut down again. That said, I expect Chriss to still breakout and have many more games like the game before last night. Drop and regret

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me right now reading through this thread after dropping him this weekend    

Calling it right now. He'll lead the NBA in blocks this year.                         And steals, and points, and rebounds, and 3s, and

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Chris Haynes 
@ChrisBHaynes
Phoenix Suns plan to suspend forward Marquese Chriss for a game stemming from a verbal confrontation with an assistant coach, league sources tell ESPN.

doc-rivers.gif

• Haha 1

Welp, James Johnson would never do this. Grab JJ, his stocks might rise. This guy Chriss is bigger headache then James Johnson! Ppl. he doesn't even want to play basketball this season. I bet there is better player on waiver to grab then this scrub, guys!

scott bordow
@sbordo
News: Suns are saying Chriss isn't suspended per se but won't be at Sunday's game. They're describing it as a cooling off period. Chriss was not at practice today. Both McDonough and Triano told me thy're handling it "in house."