NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017-2018 Cool Story Bro

To start my finals week I lost Durant, Klay, Harris, Gallinari, as well as injuries to Gordon and Turner. I had to drop them all and the only players in my roster that I actually drafted where Ibaka and Lou Williams. My opponent somehow did not suffer an injury all season long. Somehow, however,  I won my league 5-4 thanks to players like Rozier, Prince, and James Johnson. Fantasy can be so odds at time, but there is no better feeling then winning your league against all odds.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When will Cool Story Bro get PF & C positioning?

Because it's quickly becoming necessary.   This is where you can brag about your draft, tell stories of close games, etc. Is it a cool story, bro?  Share here.  Not in player threads.

As of this morning I lost my semi by 1 block then afternoon stat correction.-1 block for my opponent and +1 for me. On to the championship.

Posted Images

13 leagues, $2600 in various setups and payouts.

10 playoff teams, in total (two Kawhi teams, damn shame).

One finished 4th (Boogie/Porz/Booker/Tyreke team lol), two are currently playing for third,  and five are in the finals.

I figured I'd make money, but now it's official.  It'll be either a few hundred or a big payday.

6 hours ago, VelvetMerkin said:

As of this morning I lost my semi by 1 block then afternoon stat correction.-1 block for my opponent and +1 for me. On to the championship.

Damn id hate for that to happen to me haha!

Won the first round of playoffs off a Harkless made FT in garbage time, won the second round by 3 PTS and now my opponent in the finals has Harden sitting out and Lillard about to have a kid all while I've had Kawhi out since day 1 and Kyrie done for the season.