NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rod Smith 2017 Season Outlook

19 minutes ago, NinerLifer said:

I just dropped Dion Lewis for him

tbh that seems a little steep for basically a lotto ticket flier who by all accounts needs another 1 or 2 dominoes to fall his way before you get a payoff.  meanwhile Lewis is useful,  not a ton of upside but at least a high enough floor to use in a pinch

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

Scouting report: http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2015/10/15/scouting-report-new-rb-smith-looks-good-scheme-fit-dallas

Honestly not too impressed but he's still a good add. Thinking of dropping Aaron Jones for him.

yeah but that is from 2015, a lot can change in 2 years.  i say grab as many shares of the 3 guys as you can and just pray that it sorts itself out this weekend and then next week you'll know who you can start and who can be dropped

That the Cowboys want to have a primary, lead back and not a RBBC is actually good news for Smith. I think his skill set is more well rounded than Morris. So while it may take a week or two for things to shake out, I like Smith’s chances.

now, maybe that’s wishful thinking because I have Smith and not Morris. But if I had Morris, I’d likely try and trade him right now.

1 minute ago, konstao said:

I dropped watkins to stash prosise for thursday night, and as soon as this news came i've dropped prosise to pick him up

nice move, did a similar thing in a different league.  have the most shares of Smith, a couple of DMC, only one for Morris.  needless to say i hope it is Smith cuz that means i hit the jackpot.  but not holding my breath