NBC Sports Edge Forums

Two League-Changing Trade Offers... WHIR

Team 1 in Signature.

I managed to scoop up both Darren McFadden and Alf Morris a minute after the news came out.

Two potential trades in the wings right now that I am considering

Trade 1: Give: CJA and Keenan Allen, Get: Julio Jones and Ezekiel Elliot

Trade 2: Give: CJA, Get: Ezekiel Elliot

The way that I look at this is getting Zeke might be a good move here. There's certainly a chance his suspension gets over turned and if it doesn't, I have alf and DMC.

Julio obviously presents very high upside with some injury risk, but it could be a good piece of the trade.

Not worrying as much about the receievers, is it worth giving up CJA to lock down the Dallas backfield (even if Zeke isn't included)?

WHIR leave a link

I'm okay with either one.  It makes sense to trade Anderson for Elliott since you already have both potential replacements.  As for Julio and Allen, I'm not sure I'd want to do that.  Julio has plenty of upside but so does Allen and Allen isn't perpetually injured.  He's been knocked out for the year a couple times but that's not the kind of thing that happens every year to most players.  That being said, I'm totally fine with you trading for Julio if you want.

Depends on your record. If you aren't a favorite to make the playoffs then its not worth it since McFadden and Morris could be a RBBC with little value and you'd be better off keeping Anderson. I'd go for the first one though especially in only a .5 PPR. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/675620-rank-ros-anderson-martin-and-howard-whir/

I pass on both, I want nothing to do with Zeke. Even if his suspension gets postponed, you're gambling he doesnt miss time during the playoffs. Julio has an amazing playoff schedule but Allen has outproduced him and doesn't have the little injuries that make him a decoy or ineffective like Julio seems to get.

How many teams make the playoffs? How confident are you in making the playoffs?

If your answer is above >75% I'm doing this trade.

Such as good chance that Zeke only misses 1-2 games, and Basically Keneen for Julio is great value as well.

CJA is currently on pace for something like 250+ carries  - very very good chance he doesn't make it the whole season.

Help on mine if you can:

1 hour ago, BaBaBooey said:

I would do both of those trades, my guess is the suspension gets delayed til next year, and if it doesn't no biggie like you said, you have backup

Zeke is listed as Suspended in Yahoo. 

18 minutes ago, Rnock said:

How many teams make the playoffs? How confident are you in making the playoffs?

If your answer is above >75% I'm doing this trade.

Such as good chance that Zeke only misses 1-2 games, and Basically Keneen for Julio is great value as well.

CJA is currently on pace for something like 250+ carries  - very very good chance he doesn't make it the whole season.

Help on mine if you can:

Elliott is listed as Suspended in Yahoo, no word yet on how many games though. Most likely it will be 6