NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Williams (LAC) or Ricardo Louis (CLE)? WHIR PPR

It's not a sexy answer, but I'm going to Ricardo Louis here.

I know some people are bitter about R.Higgins, but Louis is the clear cut #WR1 in Cleveland for the last 3 weeks.

Last 3 week snap% 74,86,76

Targets for last 3 weeks: 6,9,8

Mike is obviously the lottery ticket here, but IMO it's going to take an injury for him to become relevant (which could happen)

If you have time for mine:

23 minutes ago, Cavs93 said:

Williams, reason he is not on the browns 

True, but its not like Rivers is playing amazing football either. I'm more worried about the target share that Williams will get. Louis has averaged around 7-8 targets in his last three starts.

I'd go with Louis. He's getting the targets. Unless someone goes down, Williams won't be seeing as much action, therefor less production. If you're in need of a BYE receiver soon, Louis is your guy. If you can waste a bench spot and not care about Louis' possible short term production over Williams, then go with Williams. Just know that Louis' is most likely going to end up with the most points while Williams might not see all that much action. 

Thanks for the help. 

36 minutes ago, Rnock said:

It's not a sexy answer, but I'm going to Ricardo Louis here.

I know some people are bitter about R.Higgins, but Louis is the clear cut #WR1 in Cleveland for the last 3 weeks.

Last 3 week snap% 74,86,76

Targets for last 3 weeks: 6,9,8

Mike is obviously the lottery ticket here, but IMO it's going to take an injury for him to become relevant (which could happen)

If you have time for mine:

Thanks, what site do you use for snap percentages?

I actually think Louis has the safer floor but lower ceiling. Also, Louis is healthy while some people consider Williams injury prone. If you want the guy who could potentially put up WR1 numbers (although there's no clue as to when that would happen, go with Williams. If you want a guy who will give you between 7 and 10 points a game, go with Louis.

Keeper league/or end of year stash would be Mike Williams.  For playing now and maybe bi week fill in I would go Louis.  That offense is rough to trust, but Hogan could bring some needed excitement to it (as we saw last week)

Thanks for answering mine!