Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwight Powell 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was anyone else relying on Powell for some last minute stocks..?

Who ? 

That hot dog guy

Powell is an efficiency stud in the mold of KOQ and B Wright. If you can take a chance on him, do it. His potential to consistently produce now seems a lot higher than those other two guys who have never really caught fire. 

 

I would drop Bam in an instant if Powell was there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rando said:

Powell is an efficiency stud in the mold of KOQ and B Wright. If you can take a chance on him, do it. His potential to consistently produce now seems a lot higher than those other two guys who have never really caught fire. 

 

I would drop Bam in an instant if Powell was there.

 

That's exactly what I did, dropped KOQ for Powell. In a 12 team league there's not much on the wire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

 

That's exactly what I did, dropped KOQ for Powell. In a 12 team league there's not much on the wire. 

There's plenty on the wire in a 12 teamer.  Standard 12 is only 156 guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bugs bunny said:

There's plenty on the wire in a 12 teamer.  Standard 12 is only 156 guys.

 

My 12 teamer is 192. Top three most added players on wire are JR Smith, Jerian Grant, and Denzell Valentine. Top three I'd want with a 17th roster spot are Lance Stephenson, Ed Davis, and Delon Wright. There is a ton of variance on league size and effective depth depending on the acumen of your fellow managers. If people never check out and you have 12 good managers, it's pretty deep.

Edited by rando
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, rando said:

 

My 12 teamer is 192. Top three most added players on wire are JR Smith, Jerian Grant, and Denzell Valentine. Top three I'd want with a 17th roster spot are Lance Stephenson, Ed Davis, and Delon Wright. There is a ton of variance on league size and effective depth depending on the acumen of your fellow managers. If people never check out and you have 12 good managers, it's pretty deep.

Ah yeah ok I see.  Yeah my main league is 12 teamer that is 216 so I completely understand.  Usually I just refer to it as a 16 teamer because of the amount of players rostered.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to say I'm in love with this guy! 

 

I missed out on Jarrett Allen and took him, dude has been just great! Good %'s, low TO's with a bunch of steals, that's just what my team needed. Don't mind the lack of blocks because I have Gobert on my team, so everything else is just perfect. I hope Carlisle doesn't mess him up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...