I get: Duke Johnson and Brandin Cooks

I give: Doug Martin and Terrell Pryor

My roster:  

QB: Deshaun Watson, Kirk Cousins

RB: Hunt, Gordon, C.J. Anderson, Martin, Gallman

WR: A. Brown, K. Allen, Pryor

TE: Ertz, Reed

DEF: Ravens

I got talent at WR but not a lot of depth.  Thoughts on Martin vs. Duke in PPR?  Worth the swap to possibly upgrade from Pryor to Cooks?  

given your RB depth, yea'.

however, pryor could have a good game against the niners, and duke may have a hard time against the texans so you may want to wait one week and get a better deal.

Edited by warpster

Based off your lineup it makes sense for you to take it since an upgrade at WR is much more valuable than downgrading at RB hurts you. However, Duke Johnson is no slouch but I don't see him ever starting on your team based on the 3 RBs you have before him so if I were you I'd move Martin and Pryor for a better WR1 than Cooks. In PPR Cooks isn't that great and is very inconsistent. I'd try to do Martin and Pryor for Evans, Julio, Michael Thomas, Dez, Jordy, Keenan Allen, or even Diggs all over Cooks. Pryor coming off a BYE should be more involved this week after being a major disappointment most of the season thus far so you waiting until next week may be to your benefit especially with Evans going to be shadowed by Peterson and Dez on BYE so their values aren't likely to increase this week.