NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kirk Cousins for Kamara

I'm in a 14 team, .5ppr league, where you can only start two runningbacks.

Team currently is;

QB (Start 1): Siemien (dropped Eli after all the injuries)
RB (2): Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, Tevin Coleman, and Jonathan Stewart
WR (2): Martavis Bryant, Tyrell Williams, Donte Moncrief, Corey Davis, Josh Doctson, and Mike Williams
TE (1): Jordan Reed, and Austin Seferian-Jenkins
TE/WR (1): one of the above

So as you can tell, I'm struggling mightily at WR and QB. QBs available are Tyrod, Flacco, Bortles, Cutler, Browns QBs,  Keenum, and other temporary fill-ins like Cassel and Manuel.

I currently have an offer on the table with the Brady owner.

I trade: Alvin Kamara and Siemien

I receive: Kirk Cousins and Crowell

So, this is a no-brainer trade, right?

Or at 4-1, would it be feasible to wait it out this week, and hope something better hits waiver wire next week, when some bye weeks pass? 

I obviously have little use for Kamara, but he seems like a good bye week filler, good insurance on my current starting RBs, and looks to have a great playoff schedule.

Currently, there are teams that possess these QB combos; Dak/Cam, ARod/Watson, Luck/Dalton, Brady/Cousins, Carr/Palmer, Ryan/Stafford, Wentz/Goff, Brees/Bradford, Winston/Smith. So would it be worth it to hold out and hope that one gets dropped at some point due to bench spot dilemmas? Or should I just pull the trigger on this trade?

If you are going to trade Kamara I would try and get a WR back as you need one pretty bad.  I like Cousins from the Bray owner probably the best of the group, but buying into Goff or Dak with Zeke suspended could pay off to and get you a better WR in return.  Either way, I would look for a WR combo.

Check out mine:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/675903-ppr-trade-martinpryor-for-dukecooks-whir/

17 minutes ago, nohboy33 said:

I'd pull the trigger on the trade but instead of Crowell take a flyer on a upside WR because like the above post mentions your WR are very thin.

please help http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/675770-mike-williams-lac-or-ricardo-louis-cle-whir-ppr/

I feel like all I have is fliers and high upside guys at WR haha.

26 minutes ago, abieleck said:

If you are going to trade Kamara I would try and get a WR back as you need one pretty bad.  I like Cousins from the Bray owner probably the best of the group, but buying into Goff or Dak with Zeke suspended could pay off to and get you a better WR in return.  Either way, I would look for a WR combo.

Check out mine:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/675903-ppr-trade-martinpryor-for-dukecooks-whir/

I was thinking Gordon or Gurley could land me a great WR, so that's why I am hesitant to make this deal. I'm hoping Siemien could be halfway decent.