NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Wall 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i drafted john wall 11th overall and i would re-tear my acl from excitement if some1 offered me anthony davis for him 

well this news further f**k me up since I have gobert conley on my IR and a millsap in my roster as well....

How is that insane? Lots of leagues don't have run-away playoff locks and teams need to compete every week to sneak in. Most leagues are in the midst of their playoffs and Wall does return it will lik

8 hours ago, Pendles said:

Not sure how in the hell you got AD but congrats. That’s a massive no brainer. I’m worried about Wall the rest of the season. My team needs him for his assists but he is really testing my patience. Needs to lift his ft% otherwise I will be seeing what offers I can get.

AD was coming off what looked like his 3rd injury of the season too and guys love assists in my league, it’s a scarce category in my league. 

1 hour ago, Pendles said:

He needs to continue this. He is .745 on the year compared to last years .801 I didn’t expect him to become a below par ft shooter.

He's shot 82% in the past 2 weeks. Right around his career averages. His due for more positive regression in that department. 

John Wall (knee) will receive platelet-rich plasma and viscosupplementation injections to reduce the inflammation in his left knee and is expected to miss approximately two weeks.

The Wizards announced on Saturday that Wall underwent an MRI exam on Friday after experiencing left knee discomfort and inflammation due to knee-to-knee contact in the team’s game on November 7th. Wizards physicians felt the PRP and other injections were the best course of action. Tim Frazier is expected to start in place of Wall. Frazier has started two games previously this season and averaged 5.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 8.0 assists in 33.5 minutes per game over those two starts.