NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Big Julio Trade! Fair?? WHIR

HOF12

In a 12 man 1 ppr would 

DeVante Parker and Ty Montgomery be a good trade for Julio jones? 

Who wins?

My roster 

Qb:Cam 

Rb1 M.gordon

rb2 A.kamara

wr1 J.nelson 

wr2 M.thomas

flex CMC

te C.brate 

bench J.mixon, Ty.mont, D.parker, K.allen

E.engram, J.Graham 

only have 3 TE this week because I plan on trading one/dropping. 

He has 

brady

ingram,gore,riddick,Stewart 

lockett, j.jones, t.hill, r.cobb 

te gronk and J.james 

didnt name the other position players because they’re irrelevant. 

Who would you offer instead? Or would you stay put? 

Edited by HOF12

1 minute ago, dakimbell said:

Nope terrible offer for julio.. i dont want any part of ty therefore its not enough for julio.. id want keenan allen and either kamara or mixon

That’s what I was thinking Allen with cmc actually and keeping kamara. 

Then id keep Julio and nelson as my WR 

then package Thomas and someone else for a high rb1 like bell or hunt 

really trying to strengthen any position I can. 

7 hours ago, dakimbell said:

Nope terrible offer for julio.. i dont want any part of ty therefore its not enough for julio.. id want keenan allen and either kamara or mixon

You really prefer Mixon to Ty Montgomery? Why???

I'd say the trade would have been fair before Ty Montgomery got hurt but his return this week seems questionable and Aaron Jones exploded in his abscense. If I was the Julio owner I'd be concerned about a RBBC forming in Green Bay as a result and less action Montgomery's way.

Personally I'd target another player besides Julio. He has a lot of value in his name alone so in most cases you'll overpay to attain him. He''s also got an insanely low floor.

Agree with the above. Posted. Two weeks ago it would have looked better, but the GB RB situation is merky and is too worrying to be trading a player to Julio's calibre just to find out they like Jones better.

So if you can get that deal done? Obviously do it. You'll likely need to pay more.

35 minutes ago, balotelli773 said:

I'd say the trade would have been fair before Ty Montgomery got hurt but his return this week seems questionable and Aaron Jones exploded in his abscense. If I was the Julio owner I'd be concerned about a RBBC forming in Green Bay as a result and less action Montgomery's way.

Personally I'd target another player besides Julio. He has a lot of value in his name alone so in most cases you'll overpay to attain him. He''s also got an insanely low floor.

17 minutes ago, DonaldsDucks said:

Agree with the above. Posted. Two weeks ago it would have looked better, but the GB RB situation is merky and is too worrying to be trading a player to Julio's calibre just to find out they like Jones better.

So if you can get that deal done? Obviously do it. You'll likely need to pay more.

So Allen and cmc would be over paying? 

1 hour ago, balotelli773 said:

I agree about Julio, I prefer Mixon because he is way more talented and is the starter not the backup