NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jahlil Okafor 2017-2018 Season Outlook

IsraeliPSYCHO

1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

You think people only hate because they didn’t get him? Wrong. Especially someone like him who could be decent or just be terrible. Some people are objective and just give their honest opinion a player whether they got/own him or not. My opinion of a player isn’t influenced by whether I own him or not. Crazy concept huh? 

Sorry you missed out. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

You think people only hate because they didn’t get him? Wrong. Especially someone like him who could be decent or just be terrible. Some people are objective and just give their honest opinion a player whether they got/own him or not. My opinion of a player isn’t influenced by whether I own him or not. Crazy concept huh? 

Yeah Sorry mate.. 

32 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Yeah Sorry mate.. 

Sorry for what? I got him in a couple. Doesn’t mean I like him...doesn’t even fit what I need. Just hope to flip. Nice assumption though. 

Edited by HK-47

3 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Sorry for what? I got him in a couple. Doesn’t mean I like him...doesn’t even fit what I need. Just hope to flip. Nice assumption though. 

haha, i call BS.... you think hes no good, wont be good but yet think youll be able to flip him? for what..

youre talking in circles man

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

haha, i call BS.... you think hes no good, wont be good but yet think youll be able to flip him? for what..

youre talking in circles man

How? Just because I don’t think he’s good doesn’t mean others don’t. If I can use him as some sweetener then awesome...if not oh well I most likely move on because I don’t want him. But, have you seen how many people like this dude and or and have unreasonable expectations. Some are talking double doubles and think he’s “an amazing player”...it’s hilarious. 

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

How? Just because I don’t think he’s good doesn’t mean others don’t. Have you seen how many people like this dude and or have unreasonable expectations. Some are talking double doubles and think he’s “an amazing player”...it’s hilarious. 

so, that would mean you already threw out some trade offers for him right? what did you ask for...

or, youre going to wait and see how he does and then trade him....ya know, like what most people here are doing lol.... waiting to see if he sux, then drop or hold etc

Still available in my league. 

Any rationale BK fans out there willing to share their thoughts on the fit and scheme? The Okafor Truthers are throwing out lofty stat lines, and it doesn't sound realistic unless he gets significant minutes. 

Edited by MFNunique

3 minutes ago, Minnesota_Jack said:

It's ok bro. You'll get the next one. 

Do you people have reading comprehension problems? He said he already owns him!

Edited by Bugs bunny

12 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

so, that would mean you already threw out some trade offers for him right? what did you ask for...

or, youre going to wait and see how he does and then trade him....ya know, like what most people here are doing lol.... waiting to see if he sux, then drop or hold etc

Right man...I hope he comes out and does alright because then maybe I can get something else instead...a player that fits what I need better and or I feel more confident about. I don’t have to like him...I just gotta find one person in my league that does. Can take advantage of the hype at times.

Edited by HK-47

3 minutes ago, MFNunique said:

Still available in my league. 

Any rationale BK fans out there willing to share their thoughts on the fit and scheme? The Okafor Truthers are throwing out lofty stat lines, and it doesn't sound realistic unless he gets significant minutes. 

Nobody knows. Just wait and see. I think it's a good thing he went to Brooklyn because they are fast paced so more touches

7 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Right man...I hope he comes out and does alright because then maybe I can get something else instead...a player that fits what I need better and or I feel more confident about. I don’t have to like him...I just gotta find one person in my league that does. Can take advantage of the hype at times.

dude, im sorry but youre so full of crap....

youre saying people definaely WANT him...so why arent you throwing out trade offers NOW just in case he does suck and then you get nothing for him? throw out offers now for what fits your team lol

the fact youre not doing that makes me think youre full of s---

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

dude, im sorry but youre so full of crap....

youre saying people definaely WANT him...so why arent you throwing out trade offers NOW just in case he does suck and then you get nothing for him? throw out offers now for what fits your team lol

the fact youre not doing that makes me think youre full of s---

Lol don’t care man. I explained my strategy and as far as the offers I’ll send a couple. Not sure why you’re so worried about it. Believe what you want man.

Edited by HK-47
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1