Jahlil Okafor 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

those poor 139 ppl added Emeka Okafor  

If you follow the advice on this board you will make 23.7 add/drops per week and end up in the exact same position in your league standings lol

Same position he played in Philly

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Nateyeight said:

I just picked up Okafor when the trade was announced but Collins is a FA in my league. Now I am thinking of dropping Okafor

John Collins > Oakfor at the moment. Better free throw shooter and on a team that already starts him, take Collins

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, trusthaprocess said:

He's on waivers. I don't want to lose my spot (I'm 5/12, in case a better player gets dropped, so I'm going to be patient and see if he clears waivers).

32 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

John Collins > Oakfor at the moment. Better free throw shooter and on a team that already starts him, take Collins

I don't understand how these guys are available in any leagues. Im a Collins holder and if I had dropped him, i suspect he would've been picked up within the hour, as im also sure that Oak wouldn't have lasted more than an hour after the trade was announced.

Especially now, when the wire is pretty dried up. I even currently have 2 spots open because i just don't feel like wasting my time on bums (weekly lineups not daily)

7 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't understand how these guys are available in any leagues. Im a Collins holder and if I had dropped him, i suspect he would've been picked up within the hour, as im also sure that Oak wouldn't have lasted more than an hour after the trade was announced.

Especially now, when the wire is pretty dried up. I even currently have 2 spots open because i just don't feel like wasting my time on bums (weekly lineups not daily)

We are in a 12 team daily league and I grabbed Okafor straight away, but I can't believe Collins is still there. I think hes going to get snapped up anytime now  but I have no spots to drop and am trying to do a 2 for 1 trade asap.  

Edited by Nateyeight
34 minutes ago, Nateyeight said:

We are in a 12 team daily league and I grabbed Okafor straight away, but I can't believe Collins is still there. I think hes going to get snapped up anytime now  but I have no spots to drop and am trying to do a 2 for 1 trade asap.  

Do it.. 2 for for 1 are the way to go in that situation 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OKCFan2005 said:

10 team 9 cat, you think Collins has more upside than okafor? ROS?

I am in a 12 team 6 cat, no % and no turnovers. In my opinion yes, in 10 team I would roster Collins at the moment over Okafor, but Okafor could turn out amazing and that's just the way it goes sometimes

Thanks, good advice. Just dropped okafor for Collins. 

Roster: 10 team, 9 cat, very competitive 

-dragic

-jrue holiday

- dinwiddie

- Rondo 

- Conley (IL)

- Milos Teodosic

- Eric Gordon

- Ingles

- TJ Warren

-Klove

- KAT (traded Ibaka & draymond for him)