Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jahlil Okafor 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

those poor 139 ppl added Emeka Okafor  

If you follow the advice on this board you will make 23.7 add/drops per week and end up in the exact same position in your league standings lol

Same position he played in Philly

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

 

I don't understand how these guys are available in any leagues. Im a Collins holder and if I had dropped him, i suspect he would've been picked up within the hour, as im also sure that Oak wouldn't have lasted more than an hour after the trade was announced.

 

Especially now, when the wire is pretty dried up. I even currently have 2 spots open because i just don't feel like wasting my time on bums (weekly lineups not daily)

Seems ridiculous to not even pick up people with high upside potential in case of injury at least. But hey it’s on you wasting two spots and keeping options on the wire for your league, decent of you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, pixelhated said:

Seems ridiculous to not even pick up people with high upside potential in case of injury at least. But hey it’s on you wasting two spots and keeping options on the wire for your league, decent of you. 

I don't have time for scrubs. I've gotten Collins, Mitchell, Dinwiddie off the wire this year. My teams mediocre 4-4 (about to be 4-5 due to lack of games this week while my opponent is loaded with games) mainly because most of my high round picks have been busts. Wall, Gobert, Nurkic. Also spend a mid rounder on Lavine, not knowing the Bulls were gonna pull a Sixers with him. When I see a breakout, I'll pounce. But right now it's bone dry

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't have time for scrubs. I've gotten Collins, Mitchell, Dinwiddie off the wire this year. My teams mediocre 4-4 (about to be 4-5 due to lack of games this week while my opponent is loaded with games) mainly because most of my high round picks have been busts. Wall, Gobert, Nurkic. Also spend a mid rounder on Lavine, not knowing the Bulls were gonna pull a Sixers with him. When I see a breakout, I'll pounce. But right now it's bone dry

Bone dry?  I find that hard to believe.  My deep league where 216 players are rostered still has options on the wire.  Maybe your in a deeper league than that idk.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bugs bunny said:

Bone dry?  I find that hard to believe.  My deep league where 216 players are rostered still has options on the wire.  Maybe your in a deeper league than that idk.  

Well I'm in a points league not categorys. So it's different. Someone like Ingles is valuable in category but worthless in volume point leagues

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Well I'm in a points league not categorys. So it's different. Someone like Ingles is valuable in category but worthless in volume point leagues

I do points league too.  Ingles is far from worthless in points leagues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...